Part 20: Jenna's Place

This chapter will be written in third person.

Lydia quickly parked her car outside of her little sister's apartment and grabbed her phone

Lydia quickly parked her car outside of her little sister's apartment and grabbed her phone. Exiting the car, the brunette quickly ran up the steps and into the complex where Jenna's place was. After climbing a seemingly never ending staircase, Lydia finally reached the top floor.

Quickly walking down the hallway, the brunette heard loud voices coming from a room. When she reached her little sister's room, Lydia realized that those loud noises and voices were coming from inside Jenna's room.

"Ohmygosh! Don't stop!" Lydia heard Jenna scream.

Startled by this, Lydia slowly put her ear to the door to hear more of the situation.

"Don't worry, Jen. I'm not going any slower." A male voice replied.

"Shut up, Seb. You and your cocky attit- oh! Ohmygosh yeah!" Jenna laughed.

A small gasp emitted from Lydia and she grabbed ahold of the door handle, ready to rip the door off the hinges.

"Jenna and Sebastian?" Lydia whispered to herself, trying to process the horrible thought.

"Jenna, this has been fun. I enjoy these days with you. You know, me repeatedly whooping your butt." Sebastian chuckled.

Lydia's heart felt like it had been ripped out of her chest and stomped on multiple times by Sebastian's shoe. And her sister! How could Jenna go behind Lydia's back like that with the man that she liked?

"No! I've beat you before too, mister! I just beat you now!" Jenna yelled at Sebastian.

Lydia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What kind of sick trick is this? First, the two people she loves the most go and bang, then they brag about beating each other? Lydia had heard enough and opened the door to Jenna's apartment.

"What the hell is going on?" Lydia demanded.

The brunette then proceeded to see the crumpled chip bags, empty Krispy Kreme donut boxes, and crushed soda cans littering the floor. The culprits were lying on Jenna's bed with two Xbox controllers in front of them and Need For Speed blaring from the TV. Sebastian and Jenna looked at Lydia with a guilty gleam in their eyes, half of an Oreo hanging from Jenna's mouth.

"Hi?" Sebastian greeted Lydia hesitantly.

Lydia took the sight in and let out a sigh of relief. So Seb and her little sister were just playing Xbox and pigging out, no harm there.

"We, uh, were just playing Need For Speed and I beat Sebastian in a race." Jenna stated proudly, shoving the rest of her Oreo into her mouth.

"Not true! You cheated in the end by driving off of a ramp and flying above the finish line!" Sebastian whined.

Jenna shrugged her shoulders. "The game stated I won- therefore, by the game's logic, I win."

Sebastian groaned and rolled his eyes, looking at Lydia. "Your little sister is a cheater, Lyds."

"She always has been." Lydia stated, earning a protest from Jenna. "Anyways, I came to check up on Jenna because you weren't answering our texts for the club. Chris went to Sebastian's place to check up on him but I'll just text him and tell Chris that I found both of you here."

As Lydia was texting Chris, Sebastian and Jenna were excitedly going over the fact that they were going clubbing.

"Ohmygosh! I've never been to a club before!" Jenna yelled with happiness. R

"I have, multiple times. But each time it gets better!" Sebastian celebrated.

"Alright, you guys. So we'll all meet at Sunkista at 9 tonight." Lydia announced. "It's an upstate club owner by an old friend of mine."

Jenna and Seb nodded their heads in agreement, Sebastian ever so subtly reaching for another donut.

"Okay so that's that. Now, can I join in? It seems like a certain Stan needs to be put in place by the Jenkins girls." Lydia said with a playful smirk.

Clapping in glee, Jenna agreed while Sebastian begrudgingly picked up the controller with a groan.

"May the best man win, Jenkins." Sebastian challenged.

Lydia arched an eyebrow and grabbed the Xbox controller from her little sister's hand. "First of all, I'm a woman. And second of all, it's on Stan."

Let's just say a certain movie star was beat twice by the two girls he loves.