Part 26: Hartwright Square

This part will be written in third person.

"So what are we doing here, Seb?" Lydia asked, hugging her jacket tighter to her body

"Oh, you'll see." Sebastian replied, giving the brunette his signature smirk.

Lydia rolled her eyes but smiled to herself as she thought of how attractive Seb looked when he smirked. Heck, he looked attractive whenever- especially tonight. He was wearing a black peacoat with a red scarf, faded blue jeans, and black leather shoes. Sebastian was think the same thing about Lydia. She looked gorgeous tonight in her black and white dress with her short jacket and black heels.

Taking a bold move, Lydia subtly slipped her hand into Sebastian's, keeping her eyes trained on the ground. Sebastian chuckled slightly, rubbing his thumb over Lydia's wrist, causing her smile to grow even larger. They finally stopped by a park bench the was illuminated by the faint glow of nearby street lights. They stood there in comfortable silence until Sebastian cleared his throat.

"Lyds?" He started, making the brunette woman look up.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, if you'd- well, if you would-"

"Oh, just spit it out, Seb." Lydia teased.

Sebastian licked his bottom lip and took Lydia's other hand, looking into her green eyes.

"Lydia Raven Jenkins, will you accompany me to the Captain America: Civil War premiere?" Sebastian asked in a hopeful voice.

Lydia pretended to think for a bit, just to set Seb on edge. It worked- proven by the fact Sebastian kept licking and biting his bottom lip. Lydia looked everywhere but his eyes until finally she cleared her throat, staring into his eyes.

"Sure. Why not?" Lydia finally answered with a shrug. Inside, the brunette was jumping and screaming for joy. She was going to the premiere with Sebastian Stan! Sebastian Stan!

Sebastian's eyes lit up and his worried frown turned into a smile. Lydia smiled back at him and took her hands out of his, looking away. Suddenly, she was pulled into a hug. Lydia was tense at first but then loosened up when she realized it was just Sebastian.

The two stood there for a while, in each other's arms. Finally, after they pulled away from one another, they walked back to the center of Hartwright Square where they parted ways. Both of them could not wait until the day of the premiere arrived.