Part 40: The Wedding •EPILOUGE•

This part will be written in third person.

Lydia took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror

Lydia took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror. She smoothened her wedding dress and fixed the lace in the front while Elizabeth and Jenna did her hair. Scarlet entered the room with flowers and more makeup supplies for the finishing touches for Lydia's wedding look.

"You're looking good, Lyds. Sebastian is a lucky man." A man's voice said from the doorway.

The brunette turned around to see Chris in a tuxedo with a large, goofy smile on his face. She smiled back and nervously tugged at the ends of her hair. Scarlet sighed at Lydia's actions and started to put little white flowers in her friend's hair.

"Shouldn't you be with Sebastian?" Lydia asked, her voice shaking.

"Nah, he has Anthony and Robert. I came to see how you were doing before I walk you down the aisle."

Lydia shrugged, making the makeup artist in front of her scowl because her brush slipped. "I guess I'm fine. Actually, no I'm not. What am I even doing? This is insane! I can't walk down the aisle to Sebastian! I'm not doing this actually. I can't-"

"Lydia. Shut the hell up." Elizabeth scolded. "You'll be fine. Sebastian asked you to marry him for a good reason- because he loves you and you love him. So quit whining and let us finish your look."

"Lydia!" Jenna shouted, entering the room with Tom. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yes please. That will help me take my mind off of my shaking and blabbering and nervousness and-"

"Okay, I'll talk." Jenna said with a small laugh. "Um, mom and dad said they won't be able to make it for reasons."

The brunette rolled her eyes and huffed. "I already knew they weren't coming."

Everyone in the room fell silent for a moment but the work and chatter was quickly picked back up again when Lydia coughed.

"Well, who needs them when they have us?" Scarlet said with a smile, attempting to lighten the mood.

It seemed to work when Lydia smiled back and chuckled. "I guess you're right."

The grandfather clock in the back of the room let out a chorus of bells, signaling that it was almost time. The actress felt her stomach drop when she heard the clock and her stylist crew moved back.

"I approve." Chris said, walking over and taking Lydia's hand in his. "Now let's do this. Are you ready to become Mrs. Stan?"

"Hell no," Lydia stated. "But I might as well do this."

The people in the room all laughed and were dispersing. Jenna had one of the makeup stylists take a group picture of Lydia, Chris, Tom, Scarlet, Elizabeth, and herself.

"Alright, now. You have your vows ready?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes."

"You know how you're going to walk down the aisle?" Scarlet added in.

"With Chris. And I'll try not to trip. No promises though."

"Ladies, give the woman some space. She's about to commit to someone for the rest of her life. We got you, Lyds." Tom said with a reassuring smile.

Lydia looked around the room at some of the people she loved. The brunette felt tears prick in her eyes but quickly wiped them away, not wanting to ruin her makeup. Suddenly, the music started to play outside the door and Chris adjusted his tie.

"I love you all so much. Thank you." Lydia said before she walked out the door.

Jenna kissed her sister's cheek and watched Chris and Lydia walk out, the wedding commencing.

Sebastian looked at his future wife, his eyes widening at her beauty. Lydia truly looked like a goddess in her lacy white dress and flowery hair. Sebastian's breathing increased, causing Anthony to put a hand on his shoulder.

"You got this, man." Anthony whispered.

Sebastian smiled a little and continued to watch the brunette walk down the aisle.

Chris's grip on Lydia tightened as she began to shake. He slowly stroked her hand with his thumb to calm her down.

"It'll be okay, Lyds." Chris whispered.

Soon, the two were at the altar with every eye on them. They said their vows, the couple close to crying and then the priest said the words everyone was waiting for.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Sebastian, you may now kiss the bride."

Sebastian bent down and pecked Lydia on the lips, creating an uproar. Lydia Stan looked to her new husband and to her family and friends with a huge smile on her face.

She looked down at her silver ring which had the words "Love, Sebastian" engraved on the side.

And on Sebastian's ring, the words engraved and held dear to the Romanian's heart were "Love, Lydia".

~THE END~

•~•

IT'S OVER!

Okay, so the reason I didn't update when I said I would was because camp was a lot more exhausting then I thought it would be so I didn't really have any motivation to write. That's not the only reason. When I got back from camp, my stomach was acting up. I couldn't really move at all so I was bed-ridden. Then, a couple days ago, I woke up in the middle of the night from excruciating pain in my abdomen. I was rushed to the hospital where I found out my appendix had burst. So, I was, and still am, stuck in the hospital.

I feel a lot better now, seeing how I wrote this last chapter. But, I'm still in a lot of pain. I apologize that I wasn't able to put the epilogue up on the set dates. 

Anywho, "Love, Lydia" is probably my favorite book I have written and completed so far. Thank-you to all of my amazing readers and fans who stuck along with me and the book. I love you all so so much.

-Jenna