Part 38: "Well duh! Yes!"

This part will be written in third person.

[Sidenote: This chapter has the Shadowhunters, Marvel, and Teen Wolf casts all together. So if they're some names you don't know, just know that they're probably from the other casts.]

It was the day of the "Marvelous Shadow Wolf" party, as the Clyratheon Times put it, and Lydia couldn't be more excited

It was the day of the "Marvelous Shadow Wolf" party, as the Clyratheon Times put it, and Lydia couldn't be more excited. She was finally going to see all of her friends again in one place. She and Sebastian drove to the building where it was located.

The party was hosted by a local club located on the rooftop of a skyscraper. Sebastian parked his car and the couple walked into the building, taking the elevator to the top. When they reached the rooftop, the elevator door opened and the pair was met with a loud shout.

"THEY'RE HERE!!" Kat yelled, sending everyone into a frenzy.

The large group of people surged towards Sebastian and Lydia, making the couple back up and laugh.

"You look great, babe!" Holland exclaimed.

"Aw! You look so grown up!" Tyler Heochlin said.

"Darn, Lydia. You got yourself a keeper." Emeraude said.

"LYDIAAAAA!" Dylan yelled, dragging out the "a".

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Harry whined.

"Wow, Lyds. You're really popular with everyone." Lydia heard Anthony comment.

"Well yeah! Have you seen her? She's gorgeous, funny, and pretty darn cool. Who wouldn't want to be around her?" Lizzie said with a smile, happy for her friend. "And she's also dating one of the hottest Marvel stars."

"I heard that, Liz!" Sebastian yelled, making Elizabeth laugh. 

"Aw! My little Lydia finally got herself a boyfriend!" Matthew exclaimed, pinching the brunette's cheeks.

Lydia swatted Matthew's hand away but smiled and engulfed her friend in a hug. It felt good to be around everyone she loved and missed. After breaking away from Matthew's hug, Lydia received many more from others.

"You're still shorter then me, I see." Dominic said with a smirk, putting his hand on her head to indicate that she was shorter.

"I'm not that short, Dom!" Lydia whined, swatting his hand away.

"The only person here that's shorter then you is Arden's dog, Chewy. So yeah, I'd have to agree with Dominic on this one." Crystal chimed in.

"But I'm just below average height!" The brunette argued.

"Lyds, average height for a woman is around 5'6 or 5'7. You're what? 5'2? That's not just below average. Sorry, babe." Sebastian said, putting his arm around his girlfriend.

"Whatever. I don't think I'm short therefore I'm not short." The actress declared, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh, Lydia." Alberto sighed, taking another sip of his cocktail.

"She's a handful. Just try working with her." Scarlet commented to Alberto while Paul nodded his head in agreement.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, darling." Harry replied.

The rest of the party passed by quickly. It was filled with laughter, relief, and lots of drinking. Finally, when they sun was setting, everyone dialed it down a few notches and all stood at the edge of the rooftop, overlooking the sunset.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Lydia whispered to Sebastian.

"Not as beautiful as you." He replied, making Lydia duck her head into his chest and blush.

The cool breeze danced across everyone's faces and Sebastian suddenly cleared his throat.

"You want to take a selfie or something? Pose for our shippers?" Seb asked with a goofy grin.

"Sure!"

Sebastian pulled his phone out and opened the camera. Little did Lydia know, it was on video. Sebastian pretended to be befuddled and he dropped his phone with the video still rolling.

"That's weird. Hold on. I'll get it."

Sebastian bent down to grab his phone and pointed it straight at his girlfriend. The sun was behind her face, making it glow as the wind blew a few strands of her hair across her face. The Romanian bent down lower and ended up getting down on one knee. He then proceeded to pull out a velvet ring box which caused the small brunette to gasp, alerting the others of what was happening.

"Sweetheart, you have made me the happiest man alive. Ever since the first day on set, I was captivated by your alluring personality and gorgeous looks. I'm so glad I got to know you better and you let me go on all of those dates with you. I love you, Lydia. Will you do me the honor of accepting my request? Lydia Raven Jenkins, will you marry me?" Sebastian asked, opening the box to reveal a gorgeous band.

At this time, the whole party was videoing and snapping pictures of this moment.

Dylan turned to Matthew and held his hand out. "I told you he'd ask Lyds soon. Pay up, bub." Dylan whispered. Mathew begrudgingly dropped a crisp ten dollar bill in Dylan's hand causing Shelley and Dominic to laugh.

Meanwhile, Lydia was at a loss of words.

"I-I. Well, you know. Y-yeah. I m-mean," Lydia stuttered. The actress finally took a deep breathe and let a single tear drop. "Well duh! Yes!"

The whole crowd erupted into cheers and Sebastian slipped the ring onto his new fiancé's finger. Everyone surrounded the engaged couple and began making plans for the wedding, making Lydia and Sebastian laugh.

"And remember!" Ian yelled above everyone else. "I'm the flower girl!"

•~THE SORT-OF END~•

But wait! There's still another chapter and an epilogue!

-•-•-

I'm thinking of writing a Magnus Bane fanfiction..... Would anyone actually read it??

[To all of my fellow Shadowhunters out there]