Part 31: Interview

Reporter:Hello, Ms

Reporter:
Hello, Ms. Jenkins. We're all very glad that I got a chance to speak to you today.

Lydia:
Thank-you. I'm glad to be here today.

Reporter:
So, let's get straight to business. Would you consider yourself and Sebastian Stan an item?

Lydia:
Well, I wouldn't say officially but yes. I guess so.

Reporter:
That's great! I'm sure you've noticed your social media posts blowing up with the infamous hashtag "Jan". I bet that little confession there just made your fans go wild.

Lydia:
Well, I'm glad that people can enjoy me, as a person, and my life. And yes, social media does not rest on the topic of "Jan".

Reporter:
What was your first date with Sebastian?

Lydia:
The premiere, actually. Like I said before, we're not officially together.

Reporter:
Ah, well that's a shame. Anyways, would you consider Sebastian Stan to be more then a friend?

Lydia:
Obviously.

Reporter:
That's so cute! You're a very lucky woman to have the Romanian wrapped around your finger.

Lydia:
I'd say we're evenly matched. I'm just as infatuated with him as he is with me.

Reporter:
Wow! That's a strong statement!

Lydia:
I'm just stating the truth.

Reporter:
In the near future, would you like to be known as Sebastian Stan's girlfriend?

Lydia:
It all depends on how everything works out.

Reporter:
That's vague but we'll let that one slide for now. How about Matthew? Are you over him yet?

Lydia:
Honey, I was over that man as soon as I caught him under the sheets with my ex-friend.

Reporter:
That must've hurt, didn't it?

Lydia:
What do you think?

Reporter:
Well, we're all glad that you've moved on from Matthew to a better, and might I say more handsome, man who will hopefully treat you right. Thank-you for your time, Lydia Jenkins.

Lydia:
Thank-you. Goodbye.