Part 23: Clyratheon Times

Breaking News:

Breaking News:

Actress, Lydia Jenkins, was seen last night with her fellow friends and family at Sunkista. Pictured above with her bodyguard, Oliver Strucker-Greenburg, Lydia Jenkins arrived at Sunkista at around 8:30 PM and didn't leave the upstate club until around 2:45 AM.

"The cast and I have been working really hard and we all decided we needed a break. We needed to have  fun and unwind a bit." Lydia stated.

Though their intentions were good, a few actors and actresses went a bit overboard with their "fun". Sources say that they spotted Anthony Mackie, Elizabeth Olsen, and even Chris Evans get a bit tipsy last night. Most of the cast called for a taxi to drive them home. Lydia Jenkins was seen going home with Sebastian Stan and Jenna Jenkins, Lydia's younger sister, was seen getting into Tom Holland's car. I guess what Twitter's, Instagram's, and Facebook's "#Jan" and "#Tenna" is really happening.

Speaking of "#Jan", the Mydia shippers should not be getting their hopes up any time soon. Last night, Matthew Harper was seen at Sunkista. Some say he was furiously texting a certain someone and kept giving Sebastian Stan dirty looks. Is it possible that the Matthew Harper is jealous?

The top five ships currently revolving around the Captain America: Civil War cast are:
1. Jan (Lydia Jenkins and Sebastian Stan)
2. Tenna (Jenna Jenkins and Tom Holland)
3. Chelizabeth (Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen)
4. Charlet (Chris Evans and Scarlet Johansson)
5. Pemily (Paul Rudd and Emily Van Camp)

Which one do you ship the most?