Introduction

Greetings, mortals! I am the mighty Gundam Tanaka! And these are my Four Dark Devas of Destruction! San-D! Jum-P! Maga-Z! Cham-P!

And I am the author of this book! You can address me as "Author-kun", "Author-san", or something similar. Or "Emerald-kun", if that suits your fancy! I'm a boy, by the way, so please keep that in mind when talking to me. Please, try to be kind.

Enough with the stalling! Let us address what business you have with me and my Devas.

Certainly, Gundam.

Well, then. Welcome to The Great Book Of Gundam! All things Gundam, all the time!

That's a good line. I commend you, mortal author.

Thank you, Gundam. Anyway, this book is where I'll have Gundam basically... well... be Gundam!

I shall reveal to you the inner workings of this dark lord's mind!

Yes, that. Sometimes, Gundam will answer questions that I give him, but this is also a semi-ask book! Comment a question, or even a dare maybe. And Gundam might answer your questions or do your dares, though even he and I have a limit.

Correct. There are some things that I cannot do, no matter how much you ask. Still, my dark power is immense, so I shall do my best to fulfill the challenges that this mortal author asks of me!

That's the spirit, Gundam! Well, I hope you guys understand and are as excited as I am! Now Gundam, do the sign off!

This is Gundam Tanaka, signing off! Peace!