How Gundam Addresses Class 78

Hmm? There are more mortals? Why, mortal author, why!? Oh, curse the beings that brought me to Hope's Peak!

Makoto Naegi: The unlucky one

Though the name could also fit the hopeful one, Makoto is more respectable than him. He wishes to be the Ultimate Hope, when he is simply a mortal and a fool. At least Makoto has some dignity.

Kyoko Kirigiri: The deductive one

A master detective! How impressive! I might have to arrange to meet this one. Our brains surely could be complementary to each other.

Byakuya Togami: Fellow Immortal

So this is the real Byakuya Togami. Interesting. It is not often I meet another immortal god! This Byakuya has proven that no mortal can touch him! I'll have to meet this one, too.

Toko Fukawa: Literary Masochist

I never thought I could meet a mortal more inferior than Mikan. I have been proven wrong.

Aoi Asahina: The donut girl

Not as well endowed as Akane, this name passed her by. Her redeeming quality is her love of the sugary circular treats.

Yasuhiro Hagakure: The clairvoyant one

I have respect for this man and his craft. He can tap into his own system of dark power to predict the outcomes of the dark war I will surely lead upon the world!

Sayaka Maizono: Blue Idol

This one seems to resemble Lady Sonia a bit. Perhaps this is another form the dark lady can take! Or not, as I recall the mortal author informing me that all of these mortals are different than us on the island. I suppose the way I named Mahiru works for this girl too. Almost too well...

Leon Kuwata: Flaming Rocker

Good lord, his head is on fire! Wait, that's his hair in the picture? Oh then he is a foolish mortal. That guise may work from a distance, but not for long!

Hifumi Yamada: The round one

More round than our resident Twogami, but this one disturbs me, though not as much as the perverted chef. I'd prefer to stay away from him.

Celestia Ludenberg: False Queen

Does this woman think she can masquerade as the queen of darkness? Hah! I laugh at the notion. This mortal is nothing but a deceptive girl!

Sakura Ogami: The female warrior

Ah, such a strong aura is emitting from this one! I wish to do battle with her! My Four Dark Devas of Destruction will have a glorious battle against this force!

Chihiro Fujisaki: Tiny Programmer

Sh- He appears to be a shy sort, another similar mortal to the nurse. I'm curious to see their behavior.

Mondo Owada: Corn Headed One

Is... Is that a brown cob of corn attached to his scalp? It must be the source of his power! I wish to battle this one as well!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: The honorable one

I respect Taka's sense of rules and honor. The Shark Mechanic could learn wonders from this one, yes indeed! Though, it still might take a mighty enchantment to correct the falsities in his being.

Junko Enoshima: The despairing one

How I wish for this girl to fight the hopeful one. Perhaps they might leave us all alone afterwards. Though, her appearance is also that of a temptress. Or as the childish one calls the nurse often, a 'slut'.

Mukuro Ikusaba: The Soldier

Another opponent worthy of the mighty Gundam Tanaka! She appears to be well armed, and ready to battle already. I'll have to keep my guard up. She might be a vital asset in my world domination.

The mortal author informs me that that is all. Very well. I can get back to more important business.

Don't forget to ask or dare me! This is Gundam Tanaka, signing out. Peace!