Fruit Delivery

Well, after last chapter, the mortal author had to spend quite a lot of time cleansing the room of the innards of the fruit. So, I am on my own for the time being. They left me a note, however, and they wish for me to do something short and sweet.

Naturally, the only thing I could think of as 'short and sweet' would be the little cream filled cupcakes the perverted chef makes, or perhaps a cocoa lagomorph that is enjoyed on the mortal holiday Easter, but I could not find either one.

So, I contacted the perverted chef through the telepathic frequency device the mortal author gave me, and he shall deliver to me a supply of rations for the author and I to enjoy during this book.

Teruteru: He means he called me on a cellphone and asked for a giant amount of food.

Gundam: Perverted chef! How dare you make me sound like a simple mortal! And what happened to the writing style? Why is my title before my words!?

Teruteru: The author thought if there was anyone other than him and you here, he should use this style. Do all you beautiful viewers like this style?

Gundam: That is for later. Now is when you give what I ordered.

Teruteru: Fine, fine. Okay, boys! Unload!

Kazuichi and Nekomaru bring in a giant crate.

Gundam: How much did you deliver!? I ordered a box!

Teruteru: No, you used the term 'brown container' so I interpreted that as a crate. You now have 50 pounds of all kinds of fruit.

Gundam: I ordered fruit so my Four Dark Devas could also feast upon the spoils, but not even the author and I can eat that much!

Kazuichi: Then I'm taking this apple, Hamster Lord, for the trouble of moving that heavy thing.

Nekomaru: And I'll take some grapes! They might be small, but even the smallest person can be trained into a great fighter!

The two left.

Teruteru: And I'll take a banana. Have a good day Gundam.

He also leaves.

Gundam: ...At least this will last a while. Don't forget to ask or dare. This is Gundam Tanaka, signing out. Peace!