Gundam's Dark Powers

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Chapter 4 spoilers ahead!

Gundam! *knocks repeatedly on door* Gundam, get out here!

*pokes his head out of the door frame* What do you want, mortal author?

You have your first ask!

Already? Hmm, I guess I can answer a quick question. What is the inquiry?

Okay, MarissaMelody asks "Will the mighty Tanaka share some of his most devious spells? Can you share some of your power to us like you did with 'the pointed one' that one time during the event?"

What does she mean by 'the event'?

I'm pretty sure she's referring to your final Free Time Event where you taught Hajime an ability.

Ah yes, I remember completing a contract with him. So, she wishes for me to demonstrate more of my dark power?

That's right.

How fortunate. I had just finished replenishing my power and refreshing my mind, body, and soul.

He means he took a shower, guys.

Hold your tongue, mortal! Give me a moment to don my battle outfit. *closes the door*

-5 minutes later-

Okay, I have prepared myself!

You're wearing your normal clothes...

I am always ready for a battle in case a hidden foe has prepared an ambush!

...Okay. Anyway, time to do your thing. First, share some of your most devious spells.

Fine. The best place to start with should be the protection circle.

Is that what you attempted to use during your execution?

From my understanding, yes. Watch me, mortal. *draws a bunch of crazy symbols that glow on the ground beneath him*

Hope this works this time.

*clasps hands, focusing.*

Moment of truth.

*the lights, and the entire circle fizzle away* The deed is done.

So, do I just try to walk towards you?

No, far too dangerous for a mortal such as you. You may perish if you touch the boundary. Throw a knife at me.

Are you sure?

Completely positive.

Okay. *picks up a knife and throws it at Gundam. Its bounces off about three feet away from him and sticks into the wall* Wow.

This enchantment repels any being or thing meant to cause harm to me.

Which is why you tried to use it against the stampede!

Correct.

Any other particularly powerful spells?

Yes, bring me the green fruit that masks the juicy red insides.

*sets a watermelon down in front of Gundam* There.

*clasps hands together and mumbles words in an illegible language with eyes closed*

This should be interesting.

*The watermelon bursts.*

Holy fuck!

Ah ha ha! My destruction spell can destroy any one object!

Yeah, but now everything's all sticky.

I can handle that too. Go my Four Dark Devas! *He throws the hamsters onto the ground and they begin licking up the fruity mess.*

Well, let's move on. You just have to share your power now.

A simple request. For every mortal reading this, lightly, but firmly place your palm against the screen. Remember to focus only on me. Mortal author, give me yours.

Okay. *I extend my arm out and he grips it. After a moment, he grips my hand tighter and then lets go.*

With this, the contract is complete. You now all have a stronger will. Enjoy it while you can, as my eventual domination of the world is inevitable!

Can you also enchant my ring, too? *I point my hand out at him.*

I suppose. *He does the exact same thing as before, but to only my ring finger.*

What is your spirit animal?

A butterfly.

Unique. What was engraved on your ring previously?

"Determination"

Now this ring shall give you determination whenever you wear it upon your finger! I dub it "The Winged Beast Ring!"

Awesome! Well, you're done now, Gundam. You completed your first ask!

Good, such an accomplishment is worthy of celebration!

Now, I'm gonna go clean up all the watermelon residue before the next part. See ya.

Wait, am I free now?

Not yet!

Oh, I see.

Don't forget to ask or dare! This is Gundam Tanaka, signing out. Peace!