Epilogue

Maria was suspicious.

Something was going on behind her back. Something that she couldn't put her finger on and the fact that Blake had been avoiding her for three days, saying he needed to help Melissa, got her even more suspicious.

But speaking of Melissa, Maria raised her eyebrows when she saw Melissa just walk in the café she was in, to buy three cups of coffee. She was on the phone with someone and she seemed completely shocked when she saw Maria was in front of her, ready to attack.

"Maria, hi." Melissa expression was one of pure horror. She could hear Blake's faint voice from her phone saying, "Did you just met Maria?"

"Is that Blake on the phone?" Maria asked, leaning in making Melissa gulp and take a step back.

"Um...yes. We were--umm.." She cleared her throat, "I was just buying coffee and asked what he wanted."

"There's three of it," she leaned in to sniff the coffee and raised her eyebrows in suspicious manner when she smelled the scent of a familiar jasmine tea with extra honey. Just like George's favourite. "You bought jasmine tea?"

"Yeah. My um...roommate? She likes those things." She let out an awkward scoff, if that was even possible and avoided making eye contact.

"Cool, what's her name?"

"Her name? Um...her name... You know what? I don't know her name....yet. She just came in today and I thought, why don't I just be nice and buy her a jasmine tea, I mean--everyone loves the jasmine tea. Right?"

"It has extra honey, I know. Because George--my boyfriend, loves jasmine tea that way."

"Er... Ha. Look at the time! I really have to go, she must have arrived now, see you later Maria!" Melissa quickly walked away from Maria --or more like ran to her car, not daring to give Maria a second glance.

Maria sighed, something was totally going on right now, and she was going to find out.

On the other hand, George was pacing. He kept walking back and forth making Blake get irritated by the sound of his footsteps and the annoying murmur from his mouth. He was so close to attacking George to the ground until Melissa--who was totally out of breath, barged in the room making the two boys look at her with worried expression.

"Did she find out?" George asked while Blake said, "Thank God you're alive,"

"Did she stab you?" Blake walked closer to her and checked his girlfriend for any injury who only made George and Melissa roll their eyes, and she pushed him away.

"Get away from me, kitty boy!" She yelled almost dropping the coffee. "She did not stab me, but she asked me a couple of question."

"What did she say?" George asked looking worried while thinking, I am dead. She will stab me and I will be dead.

"She kind of find out that I bought some jasmine tea with extra honey, saying as I quote 'my boyfriend loves the jasmine tea.' It was so intense."

"Oh God, she's gonna find out. She's gonna kill me." George rubs his face with his palms.

"Eh, she probably just gave you a stab or two. You'll be fine" Blake shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh God she's gonna stab me too." Melissa said.

"Guys, guys. C'mon my sister won't literally stab you. It's just a fake fork i swear." Blake reassured them, taking a bite of his dunkin doughnut. "Let's just focus on the plan, shall we?"