5 Years Before The Accident - Shopping With Twins.

- Ally's POV -

We went to London Westfield as it is HUGE !!! We were also quite close to it so that's where we thought we would go.

After we left my house. We had bright red faces and tears in our eyes from laughing so much at each others jokes. Then we heard a knock on the door. Which confused as I thought Finn was meeting us at his house. It was probably these random people who come knocking on your door asking for money. Nope it was the dashing Finn in a top with a large Mufinn and a tiny rocket. Such a big kid. I giggled at him smiling and his top.

" Hi Finn , wanna come in ? " I asked. Now I know this is stupid to ask if he wanted to come in but he could of just stood there staring into my house.

" I would love to," He said with a big smile on his face which made me smile. Always smiling that boy is. Which is good because then he isn't a grumpy one who has no life in him.

We probably sat on the sofa for an hour just talking like we always do. I haven't had a catch up with them for a while so it was good.

Then I asked them " Do you want some tea? " As they were probably thirsty from all the talking.

Then Finn asked " Any ginger biscuits? "

" We always have them. " I said and grinned at him. The living room led into the kitchen which was white and black. Very modern. We had a island which was a breakfast bar with stools on the other side and a sink on the other side.

One Hour Later. 

We were just causally walking around the shopping centre looking like lost puppies. We were having a good laugh about what the twins have been up to, also their terrible jokes which they thought were amazing, but by my facial expressions, they knew that they didn't impress me, but they kept carrying on saying them. 

We went in Accessorize where we took funny pictures. Where we kept wearing every necklace in the shop or every bag. Which was fun until we got bored and tried mostly everything on in the shop. The costumers who were buying probably got annoyed with us, but oh well. Their opinion not mine, so fuck them. I am having fun with my favourite boy and my crush. Then we went to M.A.C. I wanted to buy some make up as I was running out on my favourite M.A.C products but I had to take the twins in with me so they could help me pick colours but nope. The boys basically nearly got us kicked out as they were playing with make up products and pretending to be girls. In the end they got kicked out and I awkwardly just carried on buying my make up.

After going into dfferent shops and buying random crap which we probably didn't need but oh well. After that we got in the car. Jacks dad and mum picked us up so their was us all squeezed in the back with some bag attacking our legs.

That wasn' thebad thing though. The bad thing was that I squeezed between the two twins and one of them I fucking loved to bits. We were nearly at their house until there was a traffic jam. Really. 

We got out of the traffice jam. After probably  an hour of just sitting there staring out of Jack's car window . As if I stared out of Finn's window. I would probably stare at his beauitful face. He must of noticed me trying to ingore him in the car journey. But oh no.there had to be a massive round about so that made me awkwardly crash into Finn's body. I basically died and melted at the the same time. I died because it was embarrassing and I think I went bright red. I melted because Finn flashed me a cheeky grin which I love it when he does that.