The Video..

A/N: Check out jacksgap new video !!!! Give support to teenage cancer trust !

- Finn's POV - 

I woke up with a saw side of my face. Why did that kill ? What happened last night ? I rolled out of bed with too many questions in my head. I had to go to the bathroom and check the mess , what was on my face. I opened the door , to find that 1 out of 4 doors were open. The door what was open was Ally's. Why was she up so early ? I walked to the bathroom with double the amount of questions still stuck in my head. I looked in the mirror to find a purple/ blue mess on my face. Did I have a face paint by a 2 year old ? I tried washing it off but it wouldn't budge. 

I walked down the stairs. I felt a little out of it today. Was I drugged up ? I heard some voices coming through the walls. Who else was up ? And where were they ? 

- Ally's POV - 

I woke up mega early. Why did I wake up so early ? Is it because I had an early night. Today if I remember rightly was when Jack and Finn were going to do a video with me and how I have been recently. I was really pumped for this video , hopefully I will inspire some people with my story on what has happened with me. I walked down stairs. No one was up yet. No surprise there being though it was probably like half past seven in the morning. 

I got to the kitchen. It gave me bad memory's but I had to live with it. I guess. I couldn't look at the pass , always look to the future. I got some milk out of the fridge when I heard something coming through someones laptop. Who's was it ? Where was mine ? I heard the Skype call. Was it mine ? I opened all the laptop lids to find mine was the one calling. Who was it ? I answered it. It was Rachael. " Hey , How are you ? " I asked. Last time I saw Rachael was probably secondary school.

" I am alright , how are you ? " She asked. Sounding worried. 

" I am a little bit hurt  but then I did come home yesterday. " I said when I said this. She looked a bit shocked. " You should be relaxing. Where are these boys ? " She said. 

" Still asleep because their lazy bitch's. " I said. We were laughing but how did she know I lived with the boys. " How do - " She interrupted me.

" They came to check on how you were doing when I was there. I was a little confused as Finn was sitting outside but you know live goes on. "  She said. Why was she bored ? 

" Are you bored ? What's up ? " I asked. She was speaking to a girl who was nearly dead. She should be happy that I am alive and well. " It's you keeping that secret from em. That you knew the boys and that you live with them. You knew I had a crush on Jack. Didn't you ? " She asked. Now I idn't remember this bit , see there are some more bits I couldn't remember it doesn't always have to be Finn. " No I forgot or my memory has gone for that too. " I said.

" Too. What do you mean by too ? "  She asked. She was confused I could tell by her voice an her face. 

" I can't remember. Who Finn is ? Is he my best friend or what ? " I asked. Looking at Rachael with a serious look. She shrugged her shoulders. " I don't know because someone didn't tell me she lived with them. " She said. 

" Sorry. " As I said this I heard someone come down the stairs. 

" Someone's in the house. " I whispered but loud enough for  Rachael to hear it. 

" Boys ? Or that girl ? " She asked. 

" What girl ? " I asked. Who did she mean ? The only girl I know is Rosie and Rachael knows her. 

" Jack's girlfriend. " She spited out. Every word with harsh. Then I hear the door handle being turned. Right on queue. It was Finn. " Rachael , I have got to go. " I said. Looking at Finn.