The Hotel !

- Ally's POV -

In American time it was Midnight. In England time it would be five in the morning so I was still really tired. Why couldn't we all have the same time instead of time zones. Time zones causes jet lag and some people ( Me ) suffer with it really badly. I could feel my eyes slowly closing but I kept them open some how. We were in a yellow cab going to our hotel which Jack has booked. He has booked most of the stuff happening in America.

I didn't vlog us in the cab because Jack doesn't know that I am doing my own vlog channel. I didn't want to tell him. Me , Finn and maybe Rosie didn't know where we are going or how far it is ? Jack and Rosie were hugging and I was looking out the window. I still didn't want to look at Fin because of what happened earlier.

The car slowly made it's way to the hotel. I am guessing. I tried to look out of my window but I saw nothing. I don't think we were here we must of been stopping at a traffic light. I would of looked forward but there was a black scene and Jack and Rosie were kissing. ERUGH !

The taxi man opened the window so he could get his money but we were no where near the hotel basically in the middle of nowhere. He could rape us ? That was his plan all a long. I knew it ! Jack handed the money to him an that was our cue to get out. Jack walked out first then Rosie. They have changed. Jack walked to the boot leaving me to walk out on my own. Bitch !

The taxi driver was at the boot before Jack and Rosie. It looked like anyway. I hope out of the car to find my suitcase an bag on the ground. It looked like it has been thrown out of the boot with no care. I picked it up with a sigh. I waited on the pavement. I would be off but I didn't know where to go. I guess I would have to wait for everyone.

We were left in the middle of no where. I was panicking. I was going to get reaped by Finn. Rosie would get rape by Jack and we will all die. " If your going to rape us doing now ! " I screamed. Everyone looked at me and just burst out laughing even Rosie. " We would never do that. Ally " Jack came up and hugged me. He was squashing every last drip out of me more then a hug.

We all walked up to a big , modern building. I am guessing that was the hotel we are staying at. The wall we could see wasn't a normal wall it was a glass wall. You could see everyone going into their rooms. We all walked into the repetition to find a very grateful lady. She looked like she has taken to many drugs with the big old eyes.

I rang the bell on the desk. I think I pressed it too many times because when she looked up her smile and the big old eyes went into depressed mode. Someone needs a chill pill. I did press it probably about 20 times before she looked up though. I was entertained by it but do you blame me ? She looked at me once again and then back at the "happy" couple. We all looked like a family because Rosie and Jack were the mum and dad. Finn was the depressing teenager and then I was the over excited 5 year old.

The lady gave us two keys. " Where's are the rest ? " I asked the depressing lady.

" You only booked two rooms. " She said and then looked at jack giving each other the awrkward face. " Is someone going to tell me ? " I demanded.

" Yeah... well urrrm. You and Finn are...,.urrrmm... sort of... "

" Spit it out already Jack. " I hissed.

" Youaresharingaroom" He spited out all at once.

" Excuse me ? Can you say it slower. " I asked.

" Me and you are sharing a room " Finn said. Great! This is going to be a fun ride. Not ! I couldn't speak so all I did was huff and storm into the elevator. I didn't know where I was going or anything. I just wanted to be out of the same room with the most hated place in the world ( Jack ) , Rosie and him. I pressed all the button in the elevator. They will never find me.