The Florida Sun.

- Finn's POV -

I woke up with the bright burning sun hitting on my back which made the room so bright. I moved my arm to hear no groan or anything. No one was beside me. Oh wait, I know why because Ally knows something up with me or something along those lines. I got up straight away, I went to go and have a nice shower to cool me down as I was hot and it can also wash off the bad old me from yesterday.

I text Jack. He probably isn't even awake.

" What are we doing today ?? Finny " I press sent and straight after I went on the deep dark hole of tumblr. When I felt a vibration next to me. That was quick and quite, normally for Jack there is the theme tune for his YouTube channel but it didn't work today. I wonder why ?

" Hi Finn, can we chat ? Rosie. " Why did she want to chat ? But I guess it answers one of my questions on why there was no tune.

" Urrrmm Okay. Finn. " I sent it to her when I looked up from our conversation I saw here name Rosie with a love heart next to it. Shit, I haven't changed it since we have been going out. Better do that before I go to find her for a chat. I was already to go out because I had a shower. I walked out of my room to see Rosie walking up to my door. " You alright ? Early bird. " She joked

" Yeah, Why did you want to talk ? " I asked.

" Ally. " Is that all she have to say ? What's up with Ally anyway ?

" What about her ? "

" You and her. Down hill. " Why is she speaking in notes ? Is she trying to get something out of me or what ? " Yeah, Can I ask a few questions ? " She nodded so I continued " Why do you care so much about me and - " She interrupted.

" Finn ! Finn, I care about her and her feelings. I really could give a fuck about you. It's just that she has been so upset recently and you know I thought she was upset about you and her because you keep on arguing on the stupid stuff like what is this one about. Is it about what clothes she was wearing ? Probably knowing you " She spat out the harsh with every word which was aimed at me.

" Why you such a bitch about me ? What about if the argument was about something quite serious. What would you say ? Anyway she is not upset about me if you were a real friend then you would have know that. " I spat out all the harshness I breathed in from Rosie. Then I continued " Leave me alone. " I went back into my room without even a reply. I hate Rosie even more now.

- Ally's POV -

I woke up with the sun burning my face and with no noise in the background which tries to wake me from my dreaming brain. I slowly rose from my coffin to find no one in the room. That's why there was no noise earlier but where have they gone ? I wonder if Finn went with them ? I walked out of Jack and Rosie's room with all my stuff from last night like my outfit, camera etc. For my PJ's I was wearing one of Jack's top which was like a dress so I didn't add in anything else otherwise I would be too hot at night especially with this lovely American weather.

I knocked the door which led to the death room. I was shocked at how awake Finn was. He was a excitable puppy. " What's in your cereal ? " I joked.

" What do you mean ? " He asked in confusion.

" Never mind. " I really didn't want to explain myself. I hate explaining stuff. " If you are wondering why I am here ? It's not because of you. I don't want to speak to you. I just wanted to get changed and get my stuff ready for what we are doing so if you could not speak to me that would be brillant. " I said this whilst walking into the bathroom with a handful of clothes which will become an outfit somewhen.

I walked out the room to see the puppy sitting on the bed on his computer with the TV still on. Can I just walk out without him even noticing ? We will try. I opened the oor to hear a familliar voice. Shit! " What are you doing today then ? " He questioned. I didn't even want to face him so I just stood in the door way facing the hallway which led to Finn's room and Jack and Rosie's room. I took a sigh and said " Swimming later on and might edit whilst down there. I don't know but I defiently know we are swimming. " I knew what he was doing. He wanted to know so he could tag along with us. That's fine if he doesn't talk to me.