Now Though It's Over I Still Love You.

- Ally's POV -

I was made to look up at the ceilling. I was awake with someone near me. They were a warm body and they were also really heavy. I didn't want to turn over as I would be shocked on who it was. I know a plan. I strenched and pretended that I just woke you. I kinda of punched them in the face. Lightly. " Ouch. " They spoke. To me it sounded like Fin but wait how would they get in because the door was locked. Wasn't it ? 

- Finn's POV - 

I was rudely awoke by someone punching my face or touching it with their fist. " Ouch. " I moaned. My voice was croaking from all the aurging with Ally. 

 - FLASHBACK !!! - 

 " DON'T ALLY ME !! " I couldn't answer. I was to angry at myself for letting her slip out of my hands like fine sand.  " FINN , I AM GOING TO BED. I NEED TO SLEEP WHICH I PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO DO BECAUSE OF YOU. FUCKING WITH MY BRAIN SO THANKS !! " She said. This was all my fault. I want her to be my friend. Her to be happy with me and just have the silly moans at each other like an old married couple. I sighed that will never happen to me an Ally. 

I heard someone walking away. I guess it was Ally walking up to her bed. This party was fucked up at the end. I walked down stairs to apologies to Rosie for having a shit birthday party. I was just about to walk in when I heard a little girly giggle and then a moan. Yuck ! My brother was probably going to fuck her as they were both pissed. 

I didn't want to sleep alone. I wanted Ally to be in my arms and be happy to be there instead of forced. I walked up to her room. My feet made me. I thought I was going into my room. I opened the door with no problem but I though she locked it. Wait , was she leaning against it like me ? 

I looked around her room. To see the mirror I always look in when she is talking/arguing with me when she is doing her hair or make up. I couldn't help but smile at probably the bad memories but I still loved them. There was a gap next to Ally waiting to filled by me. It was the perfect fit for me. Faith much ! 

I laided down next to her. She was so warm like a little angel. " Ally , I love you. " I finally had the confidence of saying it. I was dozing off to sleep when I heard " Finn ? I..I love you to . " Did she actually mean this or was she sleep talking ? I put my arm over her little body and fell striaght to sleep with a big grin on my face. 

- END OF FLASHBACK !! - 

" Ally did you really mean that ? " I asked. I had to. I couldn't leave it. 

" Mean what Finn ? " She questioned as she turned around to face me with the most beautiful face I have ever seen. I couldn't blame her she was still half asleep. Cutie ! " What you said last night ? " I asked. She must of know what I was on about. " Finn , you have got to tell me. I can't remember. " She said. Did she actually mean it then ? I really shouldn't get my hopes up or this happens. " You said  Finn ? I..I love you to . " 

" Eww. Why would I say it to you. I hate your fucking guts. I thought you did to. I thought we were enemies Finn. Can I ask you a question now you have asked me a silly one ? " She asked. Silly. That question was silly. What a bitch ! She was right , I hate her fucking guts now. " Go on then. " I spitted every word with hate. " Why are you in my bed ? " She asked. Why was I still in a bed with probably the most hated person in Britain ? " I don't know. Maybe because I had feelings for you earlier but now they have disappeared. " I said and stormed out of her room. 

- Ally's POV - 

 He had feelings for me. ME but I hated him with a passion. Why would he do this to me ? 

A/N:  Woop Woop ! Short chapter for once. Hope you are enjoying reading this story. I don't know when to end it though.  Ally. XXX