America Here We Come !!!

- Jack's POV -

I woke up to find I was looking at the most beautiful girl in the world. My angel. It was Rosie. Me and her have been going strong since she was single. I was proud to call her mine. I guess. I kissed the tip of her small nose. I woke her up. " Sorry. " I pleaded.

" It's okay. I am glad you woke me. " She said in her morning croaky voice.

" Oh really ? Why ? " I asked. I was confused normally Rosie loves sleeping late.

" Because I can start packing for America !! " She said. She sounded like a little 5 year old going to Disneyland. " And plus I can get one early morning kiss and maybe one later ? " She asked. She was looking at me with the puppy dog eyes. " Why do you love my kisses in the morning ? " I asked. I really wanted to know because since that big night we had together on our own she has loved them.

" Because you are such a good kisser. " She said and then planted one of the little kisses on my lips.

" Anything else ? " I asked. In between the kisses we were having after that small kiss.

" and that I love you to the moon and back. " She said. Her words touched my heart. She loves me. ME ! " I love you to. " After saying this. I kissed her full lips for ages.

- Ally's POV -

My mind was full of excitement. Today we were going to America. I was traveling with Jack , Rosie and the miserable bastard ( Finn ). We were staying in America for 3 weeks. We were aiming to go to New York and Florida. Me and Rosie were really excited. I know I have been to America but that was with Mine and Jack's family but this time we were going as adults with no parents.

I was pacing in my room. I wanted to be on the plane already , waiting for the sun to see me and burn me. I had to do something to waste time but what ? I also need food in my belly otherwise it will awkward noise's. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. I opened the door slightly to see if anyone saw me running down the stairs. No one was in the kitchen. YES ! You can pig out ! My conscious was also to excited for food and for America.

I put some bacon in the microwave. I was craving some bacon sandwiches. I walked up to the window. I looked out to find a cloudy London. Great ! My last day in London will be a miserable one like a person I know. As I was lost in my thoughts I heard the microwave. PING ! I really didn't want to get the bacon out just yet so I just stood there admiring the cloudy day.

I turned around to be welcomed by a half asleep Finn eating my bacon. " That's mine. You lazy bastard. " I spitted at him. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him but I had to tell him that what he was eating is mine. " Sorry but you didn't have to call me that. " He hissed at me.

" Well I do because it's my bacon and now I have to kill another pig for nothing. Oh wait you did that basically so you can do it again and leave me to eat my bacon sandwich in peace. Thank you ! " I playfully said. I wanted him to piss off but that will never happen. He will never give up. " Ally ! Shut up. Jack is up stairs. " He ordered me to shut up. NO! I will control my voice not you. " Finn do you want me to shout it on the roof tops because I will. I don't care about what people think about you. I just want you out of here or out of my life. Both are good. " I warned him.

He got off the high chair and left the sandwich. He was walking towards me. Shit ! he is going to punch me. He got a little closer. Every time he got closer to me , my heart skipped a beat. This is the last time I am going to see the world in it glory days , take it all in and remember. He was probably about 1 metre away from my face. His hand was coming closer and closer to my face with some speed. " Finn , remember who is up stairs and remember how loud my scream is. " i warned him once again. I didn't;t want to get slapped by a boy especially when we are going to my favourite place in the world today. I looked into Finn's eyes. They were burning my soul to death. I looked down. I couldn't deal with him any more. Why doesn't he just kill me ?