Chapter Thirty-Two: Road Trip!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey fans and or readers of this book. Story. Website book. What are these exactly? Who reads these author's notes anyways? Guess what? What is up with all the questions? I got a new phone! We're done with the questions, okay? Dang it. Starting...

Now.

Let's see...the dedication goes to *Shut up Epyk!* (Me yelling at my meowing cat):

eshan-shan

Congratulations on being dedicated to this chapter if you're reading this! Hmm...who wants to take a wild guess at why I dedicated eshan-shan to this chapter? You got it right! eshan-shan did add my story to his library!! He's also very nice :)

Now...to the chapter (I almost said story...wait, would that be correct too? Whatever, let's read...or I write, you read. I'll just shut up.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty Two:

"No." I said, without even hearing what the unseen person wanted.

"I haven't even said what I wanted."

"Of course, what you want. It's not helping. It's you trying to get me to obey you. You. Are. Pathetic."

"Feisty, eh?"

"That's more like Alyce. We can get her in here if you want. Then you'll be sorry." I smiled a fake smile.

"No, no, that's fine." he said calmly. "I just need you."

  Even though the man was not in view, I can picture him smiling evilly. I looked back towards the door seeing if I could make an escape. Two guards in a white suit and Commando's held in their arms waited by the door. Waiting for me to make my escape. I'm smarter than that, of course.

"The answer is still no." I said with no emotion.

"Let me explain, will you?"

"No." Even though I knew it was a rhetorical question, I wanted to see how far I can push him.

The man continued on, seeing as he couldn't get farther than 'no'.

"I need to test you. We want to know what you already have in you-"

"So you can put more in me?" I interrupted.

"No-"

"This is what everyone wants."

"I didn't-"

"No, shut up. You did mean it that way. You want to test me like everyone else wanted to, and then put more genes in me." I heard the guards take a few steps. I felt their presence behind me.

I turned around.

"And what do you think you're going to do?" I poked a finger at a guard's chest, "You know I can escape you. Why? Because retards like him," I pointed to where I've heard the voice, "have guards chasing after me from across the world You wanna add on to that? I know your every move."

I shoved past the two guards, and surprisingly they didn't move.

"Get her." he commanded.

I started walking faster. When I got to our door, I opened it up.