Chapter Thirty-Six: Don't Move

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much to say for this A/N. The chapters are whittling down to the very last one, and even I'm excited! I honestly...it's been a challenge for me to figure out how to lead up to the last chapter. I know how it's going to end, I just don't know how to get to the point where the last chapter happens. I don't know if I'll have an epilouge...I'm still pondering on that. I've been accepting covers for my book, so if you'd like to make one, you know what they story is about, so if you make one, thank you. After I finish the story, I will be editing my story.

Dedications:

dangerousPie95

linakouli

triplebear

ChandlerCallahan

^

Thanks for adding my story to your library, and sticking with me to the end. I actually don't know if you're still reading my story, because I do the same thing. I add a book to my library and get no time to read it. But still, I've dedicated you for my story being good enough to go in your library.

(There will be two more left on the next chapter) Sorry this is so short (the chapter).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Six:

"Wake up!"

"Shut up!" I yelled back just the same.

"Wake. Up!"

"Shut. Up!"

"This is going no where!"

Niko dragged me out of the van with as much force as a bulldozer bulldozing a tree.

"Gosh, why so abusive?" I mumbled.

"I heard that."

"I know you did!"

So...obviously, I'm cranky. Or mad. Or pissed-wait, that's the same thing. Either way, I'm all three. I realized the situation I was in when I heard ''Wake up!".

"We're here."

"We're here." I mocked and crossed my arms over my chest.

I refused to move.

"Looks like you're gonna have a bumpy walk." Niko jerked my arm, dragging me across the road.

I kicked the crease in his knee, causing his left leg to to give out and then rise again. I heard him mutter underneath his breath. I mocked him again. Niko turned around and slapped me. I felt nothing but a tingling feeling.

"You remember when you shocked me? That was you, right? I don't remember...anyways, slapping is nothing compared to being shock." I stated.

"I am not going to listen to your mouth!"

Niko whipped out something box-like and punched it in to the side of my stomach. I yelped as it shocked me. A taser. I couldn't think. It felt like my insides were about to explode as he didn't stop.

I slipped into the dark.

******

"La-la-la-la-la. I can't hear yo-o-o-u!" I had my fingers in my ears.

I glanced over at a really pissed-off Niko. The annoyed look on his face was priceless as I continued my yelling. He decided to talk over me...which didn't work out so well. For him, I mean. I guess he started to yell, so I yelled even louder.

"La-la-la-la-la! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I practically yelled at the top of my lungs.

Niko's hands reached over, and I was unsure of what he was going to do. After being tased, I really didn't want to step over the line again, but I had to admit. It was so fun to do so! Niko pulled my fingers out of my ears.

"Shut. The..." Niko stopped.

He closed his eyes and breathed slowly.

"Dramatic..." I sang.

I mimicked him. One of his eyes opened. I held out my hands.

"Okay, okay. I'm done." I smiled.

Apparently, and suprisingly, he trusted me as he started over what he wanted to say.

"I was about to say, before I was so rudely interrupted, that we're at Setres International."

Someone who announces the same thing over and over and over...and over again. You just have to mock them. I do, at least.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Whoa!" I sarcastically exclaimed.

Niko kept his calm and rolled his eyes.

"For someone your age, you're really immature."

"I learned from the best." I smirked.

Niko started walking, and I took that as I should follow him. So I did.

"Are we going to Setres?" I skipped to catch up with him.

Niko merely nodded, "Yes. But first, we have to go the Inside."

I was confused, "The Inside?"

"Our little planning, sound-proof, brick-built bomb room."

"Couldn't you just have said 'bomb room'? Is it that hard?"

"Is it so hard for you to obey? Is it so hard for you to behave? Is it so hard for you to stop acting stupid? Is it so hard for you to stop being a bitch? Is it so hard for you to act immature?" Niko's voice raised higher and higher as he asked every rhetorical question.

"Yes."

Niko threw up his hands, "How the hell did you turn out this way? We only used the best on you!"

"I wonder why Setres is better than you..." I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing..." I walked faster, no idea where I was heading.

I heard Niko mutter underneath his breath, but I ignored it.

"You're going the wrong way!" he shouted at me.

I looked back to see that he was quite aways from me. I halted and took a random turn. I was suprised to see that I was correct after he followed me. A horse and a carriage passed me.

"Brazil is..." I never got to finish the sentence.

"Don't move."