I really like you

It's like everything you say is a sweet revelation
All I wanna do is get into your head

"Ashton if you don't mind, I'd really prefer to not talk about you and Michael's sex life, yeah?" Calum rolled his eyes and continued walking down the hallway towards his locker. Ashton followed behind and continued going on about him and Michael, as if calum really cares.

"well maybe if you got yourself a boyfriend or a girlfriend you wouldn't be so bitter about me talking about mine" Calum's snarky answer was cut short when a blur of blonde quickly walked past him. he sighed, knowing it was Luke.

"when are you gonna get up the courage to ask Luke out huh?" Calum approached his locker, but before opening it he turned and faced Ashton with his arms crossed.

"I have to talk to him before I do that, and everytime I see him he's always rushing to get somewhere, there isn't any time"

"oh come off it, there's always time" calum shrugged and turned to open his locker, not noticing the red paper fall out as he put away his books. "calum, have you seen this? it came out of your locker"

calum turned towards Ashton to see the paper and shook his head. he plucked it from his grip and opened the note, it read:

I feel a little rush
I think I've got a little crush on you

"what, what does that mean?" Calum looked up to see Ashton shaking his head in confusion

"It's song lyrics, it's called crush by yuna, I love that song"

"sounds like a love song to me, you've got an admirer Calum!" calum shook his head and stuffed the note in the bottom of his back pack.

"it probably wasn't meant for me, someone must have put it in the wrong locker" as he closed his locker he could hear Ashton babbling on again about the 'secret admirer' who was going to be 'the love of his life'. Calum rolled his eyes and turned the corner, walking away from ashtons ridiculousness.

-----------

the notes kept coming. everyday a new song lyric was pushed into Calum's locker, and everyday Ashton make kissy noises and teased him about it to no end. by extension, Michael got in on it, and Calum couldn't go anywhere without hearing about the notes from one of them.

"so what did today's note say?" they were all sitting at a table during their lunch period, Ashton drapped
across  Michael's lap.

Calum rolled his eyes and pulled the crumbled red paper put of his pocket. it read:

I'm head over heels
Can't explain that this all so real
When I'm around you baby you make me feel like
Everything's better with you

"I don't know this one" Ashton shook his head while Michael read over his shoulder. Calum rolled his eyes and snatched the paper from his grasp.

"well I do, and I think that's what really matters. besides it a big time rush song" Calum's smiled shyly at the paper as Ashton continued to make kissy noises at him and Michael asked obnoxiously questions like: "when's the wedding?" and "are you in love with them?" which made calum want to kill him even more.

I'm running out of time
Going out of my mind
I need to tell you something

okay, so maybe calum was into the letters. there's a small possibility that he is excited to go to his locker everyday just so he can read the new notes that sit in it. if anyone were to ask though, he couldn't care less.

it's been a little over a week since the letters started appearing and each one of them was a song lyric to a song calum loved. the songs were everything I asked for by the maine, the sound by the 1975, not on drugs by tove lo, close by Nick Jonas, pretty brown eyes by Cody Simpson, last first kiss by one direction, I'm yours by the script, and crazier by Taylor swift.

after every note was given he went home and listened to the song over and over again. it made him feel a little closer to the mystery person, even though he's never met them. it puts a bit of happiness in him, but he would rather just meet the person head on.

it was insane to think that Calum was starting to like someone he's never even met. the only real thing he knows is the songs they like. he doesn't know their name, gender, favorite pizza topping, or even their favorite tmnt, he couldn't possibly feel anything for this stranger.

there's just no way.

I really really really really really really like you
And I want you. Do you want me? Do you want me too?

Calum really didn't feel like going to 4th period. his 4th was math, which he was failing, but it's also right before his lunch period, so he just decided to take an extra long lunch break.

he put in headphones and walked down the hallway towards his locker. he kept his head down and concentrated on his phone until he reached his locker, and was shocked.

it was him, it was Luke. Calum was so suprised to actually be able to see Luke in one place for more that 3 seconds he didn't even notice both of Luke's hands that were pushing a red paper through the slots on his locker.

"so it's you then, you've been sending me these lyrics?" Calum's words seemed to snap Luke out of his trance, he was standing there frozen, while staring at calum. he stuffed his hands into his pockets and put his head down and looked at his shoes. it seemed he was trying to make his large frame smaller, and it was easily the most endearing thing calum has ever seen.

"wait, you knew they were song lyrics?" his voice was deep and a little raspy, just like calum had thought it would be.

"of course, I love all of these songs" luke perked up a little hearing that, he looked into Calum's eyes.

"so you don't think it's weird that I put notes in your locker?" Calum chuckled and reached for the note that Luke still had in his hand.

"You're like my favorite song
On the radio, radio, radio, radio
I could listen to you all day
You're like a music video, video vi-vi-video
I could look at you all day" Calum read out loud and smiled.

"Cody Simpson, All Day" luke nodded and blushed a little.

"I love that song" luke dropped his shoulders from being hunched up and visibly relaxed.

"I do too" luke rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet awkwardly, causing calum to chuckle again.

"I'm skipping 4th period and going to get something to eat, would you like to come with me?" Luke's eyebrows shot up and his mouth dropped open.

"like a, like a date?" he swallowed loudly and stuttered out his sentence while Calum nodded and gestured towards the front doors.

they walked out the school and into Calum's car, and when Calum played Cody Simpson's song Luke felt himself completely relax and Calum felt himself fall in love

----------

I loved this one aw it's my new favorite one I've written.

leave love!