Gimmie love

You got a hold of me the whole damn night
I toss and turn but still I can't sleep right

the sun was shining from behind Luke, illuminating Calum's face and making his usually dark brown eyes a lighter color and his soft skin a gold hue and his fluffy hair looked even curlier and Luke forgot how to breath.

Luke was fascinated. he's been in love with Calum for years now and it's a miracle the brunette hasn't noticed all of Luke's lingering glances and not so subtle blushes.

but Calum was walking towards Luke now; the closer he gets to him, the louder Luke's heart is pounding.

"hey Cal, you coming over tonight right?" very Friday night the boys had a sleep over at Luke's house, it simultaneously hurt Luke's heart and made it weak everytime.

"nah sorry, mate. I have a date" Luke's whole body froze and he could practically feel his brain turn to mud. a date? no, Calum had to stay single for Luke's wellbeing. no, this can't be right.

"a date?" and maybe Luke's voice cracked a little at the end, but hopefully no one noticed. but the furrow of Calum's brows assured him that he definitely did.

"yeah, that new girl, Raya, asked me out last period and I said sure. I think we're going for pizza or something, I can't remember..." he trailed off with a shrug of his shoulders, and Luke's heart clenched.

"um, okay. will you come over afterwards then" God he hoped the answer would be yes; he hoped that Calum wouldn't say something like 'i think I'm gonna stay over at her place tonight' with a suggestive smirk. his stomach would recoil.

"yeah definitely, so I'll see you tonight?" and Calum was walking backwards and waited for Luke's confirmation nod before he turned and walked down the hall, away from Luke.

---------

Cause I want what I want, boy you, it's what I need

Luke has spent years of his life wondering what it would be like to kiss calum, to feel his soft plush lips against his, to feel Calum's nose pressed against his cheek. maybe he would let out little noises, and pull at Luke's hair. or maybe he would wrap his arms tightly around Luke's waist, letting his fingers wander down farther.

he would suck on Luke's lip ring, making Luke shiver, before using his tounge to pry open Luke's lips and enter his mouth. Luke would have handfuls of Calum's black hair in between his fingers as he lightly tugged, earning breathy moans from the dark haired boy.

they would pull away slowly, just for calum to lean down and place hot wet kisses all down the expanse of Luke's neck, leaving dark purple bruises where ever he touched.

but no, that couldn't happen. Calum was his very straight and oblivious best friend and trying from be anymore would make things really weird, as calum doesn't like him.

his bedroom door was knocked on and Luke was literally knocked out of his thoughts. he pushed his sweaty hair out of his eyes and called out a soft "come in"

it was calum of course, he knew that and the second the boy came into the room he was talking about his date, not even caring if Luke minded.

"I suggested we go out and get pizza and she tells me she doesn't like pizza, like what the hell? who doesn't like pizza?! but anyway we went to the Italian restaurant up the street, ya know the one? we went there and she would not stop talking, like she was just rambling. 45 minutes she talked straight through and then she was confused when I said I didn't want to go out again, as if possibly wasn't her who didn't let me get a word in all night. I hate chicks man"

sadly halfway through Calum's retelling of his date he realized that thinking about kissing Calum earlier l and seeing him now did nothing to stop him from getting hard. now he was lying on the bed on his back, hard, looking for a way to sneak out to his bathroom to release.

"gay perk: no chicks to worry about" luke smiled weakly as calum rolled his eyes.

"yeah, yeah, lucky you. but anyway how-" Calum abruptly cut himself off and Luke looked up to see why. he was staring at Luke's noticeable bulge; his sweatpants showed just how hard he is. "are you hard?" there was no laughter in his voice anymore and he tore his eyes away from Luke's dick up to Luke's eyes. and God, how could Luke get out of here alive.

"yeah, I was thinking about stuff earlier, before you came it" Luke's words were awkward and he shifted his hips around a bit. he could figure out what calum was thinking, and that was the scariest part.

"what we're you thinking about?" Calum's eyes were relentless, hard and dark and asking every question Luke didn't want to answer.

"nothing, it's no big deal-" Calum walked over so he was speaking while leaning over Luke. he let his hand rest on Luke's upper thigh over his sweatpants and Luke voice hitched.

"can i help?" Luke never nodded faster in his life. before long calum had sung his legs over Luke's legs and dragged his sweats down his legs, quickly seeing Luke was wearing no underwear. he grabbed the base of Luke's dick and wasted no time in licking a stripe up the underside. he lightly kissed the head before taking him further in his mouth each time. eventually his nose was against Luke's pelvic bone, causing him to gag. he tried to pull off but realized that Luke's hands were holding him there by his hair and he couldn't.

when he could pull off he kept his hand jerking him off as he leaned down and took both of Luke's balls into his mouth, one at a time. Luke practically screeched and threw his head back. all the noises Luke was making were getting to Calum so he reached down and palmed himself to relieve his boner. Calum deep throated Luke one more time but hearing the cry of "I'm close!" from Luke he pulled off and jerked him off.

he looked at Luke, his skin all flushed, Luke's red from him biting them, and his skin practically glowing from the moonlight and Calum couldn't fucking help it when he let out a "god, I like you so fucking much" and that was all it took for Luke to paint Calum's face white.

Calum licked as much as he could off his face and sat up beside Luke. "I can take care of you if you want" luke offered up but Calum shook his head and Luke looked at the wet stain at his crotch area and smirked, before letting the smirk fall away.

"did you mean it when you said you liked me?" Calum blushed and shook his head.

"no, I didn't" Luke's face fell, tears were ready to spring out of his eyes just at the thought of this being a one time thing.

"I fucking love you Luke" luke looked up to see Calum's head leaning down to capture his lips in his own. and yeah, it was everything Luke imagined it would be.

Fall into me now

------------------

this is a long one omg but I really like it!! please take a look at my fan fic, skywards!

leave love please!