-Interesting Campfires-

A/N: this is what they sing later on, play it whenever or not at all. Whatever you prefer

"That was a good game Hart," Lucas smiles.
     "Thanks, you weren't so bad yourself," I smile back. "So can you show me where the showers are?"
     "Sure, do you have anything to change into?" I stop. Well, I guess I didn't think this through. "I'll take that as a no. You can borrow one of my hoodies, and I'll have Riley pick out some clothes for you and drop them off." He starts to walk away, but I grab his arm.
"Where do I go afterwards?"
"To the campfire." I stare blankly at him. "Okay, I'll come back with Riley and wait for you so you don't get lost."
"Thank you!" I jump and give him a quick hug and head for the shower. As I close the door I see him blushing.

_____________________________

When I come out of the shower, I put my hair up and I'm wearing Lucas's Camp Half-Blood sweatshirt, a pair of athletic shorts, and tennis shoes. I smelled the hoodie, and it smells just like a sea breeze, like him: it just makes me smile. "Maya?"
"Huh?" I snap out of my thoughts.
"I've been trying to get your attention, are you ready to go?" Lucas asks.
     "What? Oh. Umm, ya. But do I have to walk?" He looks at me funny, and I jump on his back. He immediately reaches to support my legs so I don't fall off his back, and stumbles a bit. "Really Maya?"
     "I'm tired," I pout and give him my best puppy dog eyes. He looks at me, and caves, "Alright, fine. But you ready?"
     "Wait, ready for wh-" He takes off running towards the campfire, and I start screaming, "WOOOOOO!" He laughs and does the same. We finally reach the campfire and I see some girls glaring at me. What? Friends can't have fun together? I spot Riley and Farkle. I see them laughing, and Riley's twisting a strand of hair. Oooo, you go Riles! Get your flirt on! These guys are my ultimate OTP. "Hey, you can sit with me and my friends," Lucas offers.
     "Thanks," I smile. He walks over there and he introduces me. "Alright, this is Billy, Nathan, and Chad."
Nathan:

"Nathan:

Chad:

(A/N:Nathan is a son of Hephaestus and Chad is a son of Apollo)           "Hey," I smile

"Hey," I smile. "I'm Maya." They look at us funny, and I realize I'm still on his back. "Lucas?"
"Yeah?"
"You can put me down now."
"Oh, right." He sets me down and I see him blush again. It's seriously so adorable!
"Why is she wearing your hoodie? Oooooooh, wait! Is this the Maya you- Ow! Man, what'd I say?" Chad rubs his arm that Lucas just elbowed and glares at him. Lucas turns a bit red and sheepishly smiles. I look at them funny and just roll my eyes playfully.
     "She didn't have a clean shirt so I offered her my hoodie," he explained.
     "Yeah, and now I don't think he's gonna get his hoodie back." We all start laughing.
     "Aww man. That's my favorite hoodie too," he smiles and shakes his head.
     "So Maya, did you know that you already have quite the reputation already?" chuckles Nathan.
     "Is that a good or bad thing?" I nervously laugh.
     "You tell me. 'Badass camper takes down Minotaur and wins first Capture the Flag game'. I think it's a good one," he cocks an eyebrow and smiles. The sly brow. I thought those were just myths! I start to giggle a bit. "You know, you have to tell us how you won. That was pretty impressive. Lucas is one of the best players on our team," Nathan says. Just then, Missy comes and sits next Billy. "Hey guys, what're you talking about?" She asks. "Just how we managed to pull a win," Billy answers. He leans over and kisses her cheek and she smiles. "Should we tell 'em?"
"I don't see why not. Chad?"
"I'll explain what our little plan was to Lucas later. I think it'd be better that way," Chad says to them and they nod. Now I'm confused. Am I the only one that doesn't understand this? He then elbows Lucas and starts wiggling his eyebrows.
"Man, shut up. Don't look at me like that," Lucas chuckles.
"Look at you like what? This is my face." We all laugh, and Chiron appears. This time, he's half horse. I lean over and whisper to Lucas, "Has he always been a centaur?" He nods, and I'm wondering how the heck he can fit into a wheelchair. Seriously! This guy is half horse!
"In honor of the Capture the Flag victory, we celebrate! Marshmallows for everyone!" I see people passing around several bags and we all cheer. "Hey! Who wants to sing some songs?" We all cheer again, and we see Will pull out a guitar. As he's about to speak again, we see a light shimmering. Everyone turns and we see it's coming from Riley. There's a glowing eagle circling above her head, and everyone sits there as still as statues. "Is there marshmallow on my face?" she asks Farkle. "Umm, Percy. Percy Jackson, please come forward," Chiron instructs. He makes his way through the crowd. "Since Jason is gone on a quest, would you please welcome Ms. Riley Matthews to the Zeus cabin after the campfire?"
"Sure thing."
"Well today has been eventful," Chiron laughs nervously. "Please welcome Riley Matthews to the Zeus cabin, Farkle Minkus- is it Minkus?" Farkle nods and he continues, "That's an odd name. Farkle Minkus to the Athena cabin, and Maya Hart to the Apollo cabin!" Then it gets so loud I have to cover my ears, and I start laughing. I look over and see Farkle and Riley having the same reactions. Once it quiets down, I remove my hands and see Lucas and Nathan staring at me. I blush and look away. "So what are we all sitting around for?" I shout for everyone to hear. "Let's sing some songs!" Everyone applauds and we all look at Will. He starts clapping and  we follow his beat.
It doesn't matter if your days are long
It doesn't matter if your night's gone wrong
Just grab your hands and stomp your feet and sing it
It doesn't matter if he let you go
It doesn't matter if she hurt you so
Get up and dance
Just feel that beat and sing it
Whoa