-What the Hell is That-

If you can name the creature above, you are flipping fantastic!

Lucas' POV

We've been flying for almost two days straight and everyone is exhausted. We stop at a hotel to find we're already in Colorado and let our pegasi rest. I tell them when they feel better, they can head back to camp and boy were they happy.
We head inside to check in. We tried asking for two rooms, but DANG! It was expensive, so we settled for one room. We stopped to get bandages along the way and Maya's wound was almost gone. We had also realized Nathan had gotten hit so Maya helped him. It kinda made me wish I was the one that was hurt, so she'd take care of me. As glad as I am that she won't be in much pain anymore, I kinda liked taking care of her.
We walk up to the room and it's bigger than we thought. "Woah!" shouts Riley. Maya see the TV and gets so excited. "This place is so awesome!"
     "You know what has my name on it?" Nathan asks.
     "What?"
     "The bed."
     I point to Farkle, "He already beat you to it. Speaking of which, we need to figure out sleeping arrangements. We already know Farkle gets that bed. Who's willing to share?" I notice Maya look at Riley and she starts blushing. Riley whispers something to Maya and then she starts blushing. What'd she say?
     "I'll share with Maya," Nathan says. "I-If that's ok."
     "Actually I could share with Maya," I offer.
     "Sorry guys, but I have dibs," Riley says. They loop arms and smile at us. At least she won't be with Nathan. "Alright, I'll take the floor I guess," I say. So Nathan gets to share a bed with Farkle. We get comfortable and turn out the lights. We all say goodnight(except Farkle, he's kinda drooling) and go to sleep.

_____________________________

We pay the next morning(thanks to Maya) and head out. "Alright, how do we get to Mount Saint Helens from here?" Nathan asks. Maya looks at him funny, but shakes it off. "What about a bus?" she offers. We all agree and start walking to the nearest bus stop. We find that it's going to take us to Las Vegas, and decide that the best location for now(and only choice really). We load the bus and I see Nathan trying to sit next to Maya. I find two empty seats, "Hey Maya, you can sit here." She smiles and makes her way to where I am. Take that Nathan. "Thanks, there aren't a lot of seats left," she says. Nathan ends up sitting next to a hairy guy who's leaning on him. I try really hard not to burst out laughing, but it's so hard! "What's so funny?" Maya asks me.
     "Oh nothing. Don't worry about it," I brush off. "When was the last time you changed your bandages?"
     "Umm..."
     "Maya!"
     "I have trouble with it! I need some help."
     "You're a child of a healing god and you can't even wrap a bandage around yourself," I laugh. "Do you want me to do it for you?"
     "Yes please." She takes the bandage wrap out of her backpack and hands it to me.
     "You umm... you have to..."
     "Oh, right." She lifts her shirt a bit so I can change the bandage. I start to unwrap the old one and I can tell she hasn't changed it. I finish unwrapping it, and I see her wound starting to fade, so that's a good sign. I start to wrap a new one around her torso, and probably by tomorrow, she'll be completely healed. I finish, and I find her staring at me. I look back at her and get lost in her eyes. "Umm, you-you can... umm." She puts her shirt down.
"Y-Ya, that."
"Why're you looking at me like that?"
"Looking at you like what? I'm not looking at you. I'm not looking at you in a way," I look away. She grabs my hand, "Hey, I never said I didn't like it." She puts her head on my shoulder and soon enough, she's fast asleep. I smile and admire her. I love the way her hair flows over her shoulders. The way she smiles as she talks. The way her eyes light up watching the sun rise and set. What's not to love? I smile. I rest my head on hers and close my eyes.

Riley's POV

It's pretty entertaining to watch Maya and Lucas. It's so obvious that he likes her, but she's so oblivious! I'm sitting in front of them with Farkle and when we hear it get quiet, we turn around. I see her fast asleep on Lucas' shoulder and his head is resting on hers with his eyes closed. I wish I had my phone so I could take a picture, but Grover said monsters can track us that way. I look down at their hands and see them intertwined. Awww!!! I really wish I had a phone.
     We sit back down and I wish I had what Maya and Lucas have. Someone who would take care of me like he does with her. I swear they're goals. I feel someone staring at me and I look to see Farkle staring at me. I start to blush. I turn away so he can't see me blush so hard. "Are you tired?" he asks me.
     "A little bit."
     "Do you wanna try and sleep? It may be awhile." I nod and try to get comfortable in my seat. "If you want, you can lay your head on my shoulder." I contain my smile and put my head on his shoulder. "I'll wake you its up when it's our stop." I close my eyes and drift to sleep.