Chapter 4

------------------------------------------

- Anthony -

The weekend went by slowly with Anthony falling asleep at Bailey's house Sunday night into Monday morning. Anthony opened his eyes to see Bailey bent over in her closet obviously looking for something to wear to school.

Her ass slightly tooted up more as she bent further in.

Anthony quietly watched enjoying the view until he remembered he had to take Tiphany and Mowry to school this morning. The thought fled his mind though as Bailey quietly slid out of her large tee exposing her bare breasts.

Anthony hadn't even known she wasn't wearing a bra all last night.

Bailey slightly turned her head looking back at the bed.Anthony quickly shut his eyes, counting to 50 before he opened them again. Bailey had already had her bra clasped, and was slipping a shirt down over her head. She turned her head to look again.

"Anthony wake up."

Anthony felt her shake him lightly a moment later. He took his time opening his eyes so it would seem as if he had been sleep the entire time.

"Get up it's like 6:52."

Bailey told him when he opened his eyes all the way. Anthony sat up with a stretch. Bailey left going into the bathroom still in her purple shorts with a pair of blue jeans slung over her left shoulder. Anthony slide his feet into his Nike sandals back on standing up to leave.

"See you at school." Anthony shouted through the door.

"Okay. Bye." Bailey hollered back from inside the bathroom.

Anthony left to walk home. It was real cool outside today. Anthony finally got to the front door of his house about 8 minutes later. Opening the front door he saw Mowry sitting on the couch watching TV, eating a big ass bowl of cereal.

"Where Tiphany at?"

Mowry shrugged. "She said she don't feel good, and she not going."

Anthony nodded putting his house keys in his sweat pockets as he walked beneath the stair well to Tiphany's room. He opened her bedroom door quietly and peeked inside. She looked sleep. "Tiphy?" Anthony called out to her. Anthony was about to leave when she didn't answer until he heard a very soft;

"Yea?"

Anthony walked into her room, softly shutting the door behind him. "Mowry said you don't feel good?".  "I don't. I'll go to school tomorrow okay?" ."Okay." Anthony responded before leaving her room going to to shower and brush his teeth.

Anthony and Mowry finally left once Anthony got dressed.

"She bad." Anthony told Kennedy describing Auora. "She sound like it." Kennedy nodded while biting into some chicken. "I didn't know you had to wear short clothes to be bad." Bailey spoke with air quotes as she bit into an apple. "It wasn't short like that. She aint look like no hoe or nothing. It suited her frame real nice."

The fact that Anthony sounded like he was defending this female that he just met had Bailey shutting up, gritting her teeth and rolling her eyes.

Anthony primarily only hung out with Ken and Bailey. He was kinda famous, and he didn't want no fake friends, and they both had always been around.

"I think Imma talk to her though."

"She's 7 years older then you." Bailey spoke.