Chapter 19

-----------------------------------------------------

Tiphany told Mowry that she was talking to one of her teachers, and Courtland had just so happened to be walking outside at the same time as her. It was the quickest lie she could come up with. Although Mowry excepted what she said.

It was as if he didn't believe her because he started acting differently

.It was like he knew that she was lying, but he didn't have a way to prove it. She was actually starting to like Courtland, and she was kinda torn about whether or not she should tell Mowry what they had been doing, but all in all she decided to keep it a secret.

She had already lied to him once. So why would he be happy if she told the truth now?

She was pretty sure Courtland didn't feel that same way about her though. Courtland kisses were making her head spin and her heart flipflop, but all the while he was still running around with all these girls. Tiphany was sure he wasn't a virgin, but he kept his activites private. Though she saw the girl's he would walk away with she never heard about what he did with them.

Upon catching feelings for Courtland she tried to call him and text him more often, just to talk and get to know him. He would either blow her off, brush her off, or they would barely talk for 10 minutes before he had to go take care of some business.

  Which usually meant some chic.

Tiphany had started talking to Chelsea more throughtout the week. She was very straight foward with a mouth that only spoke her mind. If she didn't like it, didn't care for it, or thought it was a certain way you would deffinately hear of it. Her and Tiphany had gotten into an argument recently when Tiphany asked Chelsea what she thought of Courtland.

"I think your an idiot for actually allowing yourself to like him."

Tiphany gritted her teeth. "I can't help that I like him!"

The arguement ended with Tiphany aggresively tapping the end button, Although Chelsea and Tiphany were opposites in several ways they both had the same mouth on one another. Chelsea did apologize for calling her an idiot but she didn't apologize for what she thought about Courtland.

"Twin, why you keep hanging with this white girl though?" Chelsea cut her eyes at Mowry. It was immediately a love and hate thing with them. "I swear I'm about to go off on you, like I did yesterday." Chelsea told him.

Courtland was all into his phone as they all were walking home.

Chelsea was walking to the bus stop around the cornner because her house was 15mintues away. Tiphany wanted Mowry to admit that he liked Chelsea. If you really didn't know her twin like she knew him, you'd think that he didn't care for Chelz but he did. He really did. He just had some kind of blocker in him because he refused to date out of his race. Which was stupid to Tiphany.

And Chelsea had an ass for a white girl, so it wasn't like he was really missing anything.

"Bye Tiphany." Chelsea waved. "You want us to wait with you?" Tiphany asked. "If you want, but I can handle myself." Chelsea shrugged. Tiphany saw Mowry's eyebrow lift up with such interested, but it was gone as soon as it was there.

No one noticed but Tiphany though, she knew him so well now.

"OKay. call me." Tiphany told her as her Mowry and Courtland walked off to their own houses. Courtland had put his phone up, and like always Mowry went in the house, and Courtland asked her to wait. "What?" Tiphany asked as she waited. "Come away from the window." Courtland smiled stepping to her.

Tiphany was annoyed as her body decieved her but her mind told her no.

His lips touched her's -- instantly butterflies filled her stomach. Courtland grabbed at her ass pulling away after a moment. "Aye, why don't you skip school tomorrow and come over?" Courtland smiled. "I wanna getchu alone. Tiphany felt her head stupidly nod. "Um okay, but I don't know. What am I gonna tell Mowry?" Courtland shrugged. "You'll think of something. I gotta go." Courtland walked off to his house as Tiphany went into the house.