Chapter eight; Rejuvenated

-------------------------------------------------------

@Kenwatt [2hoursago]

U want me now? #You2late

@Kenwatt [1hourago]

I been moved on #Youstill2late

@Kenwatt [40minsago]

You playin w/ my heart.

@Kenwatt [20minsago]

Women sneaky. Dont trust NONE of em.

Miles was like an addiction....

Tiphany cling to his character to like a leech. His way with words and how he made her feel was like an energy to her, like nicotine in a cigarettes, she craved him, she needed him, she WANTED him, but the extra baggage he carried with him, she had already told him she couldn't take it, but she didn't want him to exit from her life.

He took it better than she expected.

It saddened her that he didn't appear sad, mad, orsomething. That and Ken's tweets was like a shock of reality to her. She was to stuck on an a guy that was so impossible to be with at this point of her life, but maybe Ken could work out? He took her out and he even had told her he liked her not to long ago.

Tiphany felt  jealously bubble in her. His tweets were about Bri. The entire time they had been going out on dates, Bri SEEMED to not be around, but it was obvious now that she was in the back ground trying her best to get with him again.Tiphany was so mad at how she felt for Miles, how he really had unintentionally distracted her, but she didn't take a second to think that it WASN'T his fault before she went off on him.

"I COULD HAVE REALLY BEEN WITH KEN RIGHT NOW! YOU DONT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL! HOW DO YOU FEEL MILES!? I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!"

Tiphany was so outdone that she just continued to yell, to get everything off her chest. Although Miles office door was shut she was sure his entire floor of workers could her. Miles said nothing he just rest his hand on his fist his eyes watching her as she basically through a whole fit.

"Cette merde est s'éloigner de moi" Miles's cool voice softly mumbled, as he rubbed  his temples. Tiphany didnt understand what it meant, but damn..this was not helping her case, Tiphany forced herself to self to stay angry.

"Tiphany. I DO care about you, but honestly at this point I don't know how I feel about you." Tiphany didn't know what to say so she stood silently for a moment before speaking. "Then why did you approach me." Miles smiled. "You're beautiful. Why else? I wanted to get to know you." Tiphany heard the strain on the word know.

"No fo'real."

Miles smiled  "I actually am serious. I did want to know you. I just wanted to get you out yo draws too." Tiphany's face flared red. Miles laughed. "You wanted the truth. There." Tiphany walked over and sat on his couch. "Why haven't you tried." Miles shrugged. "I dont want to hurt you." Tiphany rolled her eyes. "Hurt me?"

MIles nodded. "I'm different in the bedroom then your age can mentally tolerate." Tiphany wanted to throw her shoe at him. "Im not 2.. i'm 19." Miles nodded. "Yes, but you are young, and just coming out of highschool 2 years ago, the only MAN you can say that you had any real initial contact with is your dad, lie to me and say it aint true."