Chapter 10

---------------------

-Tiphany-

Tiphany didn't even tell Kennedy. She just couldn't. How could she?

As promised Anthony told him, and after that it was a wrap. Anthony told Tiphany since she was grown enough to do what she did, she was gonna take full responsibility of the entire situation. Anthony told Tiphany to go ahead and be grown about it since she was already tryna be.

It was the most awkward thing for Tiphany when Kennedy came over.

It was exactly 6pm when he did. Tiphany didn't even know he was there till Anthony and him were coming down the steps and Tiphany was halfway out her room. Anthony was giving her the cold shoulder, because he told he she was fucked up, and what if somebody did that to her?

It hurt Kennedy already that he couldn't see her, and now he was gon be hurting cause the broad wasn't even real.

Kennedy just eyed Tiphany.

Tiphany wanted to run back in her room.

Kennedy split off from Anthony. "Imma metchu back up stairs iight." Kennedy looked at Tiphany. Anthony nodded walking to the kitchen ignoring Tiphany straight up. "Lets talk." Kennedy spoke walking past Tiphany towards her room.

When Tiphany walked in he shut the door.

Tiphany stood up her back against the door. Kennedy sat on the edge of the bed looking at her. "Why?' Tiphany looked at him confused. "Huh?" Kennedy eyed her, 'Why you play wit me?" Tiphany twisted the lock on her door nervously. She swallowed.

She knew why.

She liked him.

She wanted him but she wasnt brave enough to say it.

"I- I dont know."

Kennedy nodded. "I think you do know why, but I mean its coo whatever."

Kennedy stood up. Tiphany expected him to yell, to shout, to cuss her out. That would have been better than him just being so nonchalant right now. "That's it?" Tiphany asked. Kennedy nodded. "Imma get over it, Its fucked up you would do that though, but I'm cool on you."

Kennedy shrugged.

Tiphany eyed the floor before looking up. "Whats does that mean?"

Kennedy shrugged. "I just ain't gone fuck witchu no more. Excuse me." Tiphany skidded out the way and just like the Kennedy left, without saying nothing else. Tiphany stood still. "Kennedy.." Tiphany called his name softly.

He didn't even turn around, he just made his way up the steps to Anthony's room

So he was just not gonna talk to her anymore?

But he always had.

Even if he just said hi...

Tiphany felt tears rushing down her cheeks. What the fuck had she really done? She didn't expect for things to happen this way. She had really started like Kennedy. He had told her so much about him. They had talked over the phone everyday -- even though technically he was talking to" Leanna "

How was he just gonna get over it?

Tiphany flopped on her bed, her body heaving up and down as she thought about Kennedy being with anybody else ...Somebody else. Tiphany rushed to her parent's room when her heart couldn't take it any longer.

Tiphany let out a loud sod just as she approached her parents bed room. Her dad was sleep her mom was up looking at TV.

"Mommy." Tiphany choked out.