Chapter 23; ANB

As of October 23, 2013..Ken's character is now changed, and he is no longer SAGE THE GEMINI, before you all drive me crazy lol. AS of today everybody else sticks.

-GOOD DAY , love you all\

(Bsoul)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea, Mowry, Tiphany, Travis, Ebony, and DJ all surrounded the table of six.

The table top was full of nacho's, pizza, and drink's. Tiphany got up grabbing her lime green bowling ball. "Let me show you how I do." Chelsea watched her best friend, as she pulled a pepperoni off the pizza.

"Show us you twin." Mowry said watching his sister. Tiphany placed her fingers in the holes just befoe she rolled the ball. It went to the left right into the gutter. Tiphany's eyes widen in embrassment.

'"If that's how you do you, Imma make sure not to be you." Travis spoke making everybody laugh.

Tiphany sent Travis a playful glare before going over and sitting by Chelsea. Tiphany picked up a nacho biting in the warm cheese and meat. Travis got up from beside Ebony patting his chest. "Look at him patting his bird cage." Chelsea teased making everybody laugh.

"This all muscle white girl." Chelsea took a swig of her water nodding her head real sarcastically.

Travis walked over as his black bowl was rolling out of the holder. "So my ball the biggest, because I got them big nuts that make you a real man. They got girth, they heavy and they hairy." Travis had been doing this speech all night

"Shut up Travis, don't noody wont them musty thangs." Tiphany said as Chelsea caught her hand in a high five. "Yooo Mow get yo women man." Mowry was just smiling shaking his head. "If you can handle they ratchet attitudes you shoulda stayed  home."

"Who you calling ratchet twin?" 

Mowry laughed. "Im just saying." 

Ebony was sitting down texting. Tiphany had found out that Travis and Ebony had been messing around before she even knew him, and Travis had a one year old daughter named Jamie.

Tiphany had never met Jamie, but Travis had pictures of her all over facebook and instagram. 

DJ was Mowry's homeboy now. He was just kind of quiet and observant. 

Travis threw his balll, and it hit the ceiling, out of luck it broke nothing. Everybody bursted out laugh. "maybe you should roll it." Ebony advised him making everybody laugh even harder. Travis climbed over the railing to get to his ball, the overly waxed floor made him fall. "Oh shit." was the last thing everybody heard as he landed hard on his ass.

Tiphany fanned her eyes crying because she was laughing so hard.

Travis came back over the railing, his hair covered in wax. He took off his black top, now only in a wife beater. He sat between Ebony's legs. "Aye help." Travis looked annoyed by everybody laughing. Tiphany stuck out her lip mocking him. "Aw big baby."

"Come on stop playin." Travis shot Tiphany a glare. Chelsea giggled softly getting up to bowl while Ebony started braiding his hair up.

Ebony and Travis primarly got along for Jamie, but there was nothing going on between them.

Tiphany phone vibrate as Chelsea got up to bowl. "Show us what you got white girl." Chelsea rolled her neck. "Imma show yall." Tiphany laughed at her mock black girl voice as she took her phone out from her front pocket.

From KW

Bri broke up wit me again.. smh

To KW

Why? You guy just got back together last week.

From KW:

She said I work to much. like WTF.

To KW

Wut? She's goes out of town more than you

From KW

That whats I told her. its W/E..how you doin?

To KW:

I'm bowling :)

From KW

Aw, U didnt invite me?

To KW

lol, with u here we'd get unwanted attention. Were at CrestBowl though.

From KW
imma come thru and see you

To KW

okay.

Tiphany put her phone up to see everybody eating.Tiphany started was eating till her phone vibrated with Ken saying he was outside in his corvette.

Tiphany carried her plate outside telling everybody she would be back.

Her, and Ken had gotten closer since Anthony wasn't really around to tell her how to do, and what to do. Tiphany climbed into his corvette sinking into his passanger seat as his cologne engluffed her.

Tiphany ate a couple nachos.

Ken reached over eating some too. "This hella good." Tiphany nodded eyeing Ken, he was eyeing her back. "What?" Tiphany finally asked as they ate together. "Nun, you just pretty." Tiphany smiled. "Thank you." 

"So who you here wit?" 

"Ebony, Mowry, DJ, Chelsea...Travis." Ken shook his head. "Why you invite yo ex though? He got a baby mama and kid." Tiphany eat another nacho. "Why you worried about it Ken shrugged leaning his chair back. "And I didn't even invite him anyway."

Tiphany put the plate on the dash board leaning her chair back too. They were just relaxing quietly till Tiphany told him she was goona go back in before somebody came looking for her.

"Text me." Ken told her.

Tiphany went back in to see everybody bowling

-------------------------