Chapter Three; Rejuvenated

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tiphany parted her clients hair in four parts just before she started to perm her new growth. Unlike most people she got a job fairly quickly. Mowry had hooked her up with one of is home girls who owned a shop. She like the way Tiphany showed TLC to every clients hair, she took her time, and she got them in and out with a smile.

Tiphany let the perm set as she walked over to turn the water on, her mind was immediately flooded with Miles as she asked the lady to come to the washing station. Tiphany laid her back before rinsing the white creme from her edges, and scalp before she squirted the shampoo on.

Miles had taken how out on 3 different occasion; Breakfast, Dinner and to his house. He had a beautiful house. He was a neat freak, everything was organized, in place and had its own order. Tiphany lathered up some shampoo again.

The only real relatioship she could go by was the one she had with Daniel but she was just a kid in highschool. In highschool relationship's you just have fun, you learn little thing and you go out on little petty dates Tiphany called them, but as you grow older and date you actually learn deep into a person, You ask yourself present, and future questions.

Tiphany wasnt a very neat person, she was clean but it wasn't to the point where every thing had to be color coordinated. She could tell Miles was a clean guy before but seeing his house proved it to her. Despite that though.. he could cook up something, he was so good in the kitchen that she teased him saying he mine as well go ahead and throw the curtains in from the window, his cooking was to good.

Tiphany was sure she was going to have sex with him, shit she really wanted to. They were in his house the couch was right there or his bed either one would be good. He could cook, he was very attractive, he worked and he got paid. He was also very intelligent. What girl would be able to hold back, she was so ready for him always.

Miles took her to the living room though, and they just talked. Miles did finally kiss her. He waited till they got to her house. Tiphany smiled rinsing the shampoo and grabbing the conditioner.

He pulled up to her condo. Bye Miles, I had fun with you. He smiled in agreement.I had fun too Tiphany turned to leave but he took her hand turning her to looking at him. "Yes?" Miles didnt answer as he leaned foward his lips touched hers in such a passionate way that she was ready to fuck him in his car at this moment. Miles lips were soft, sweet, and It made Tiphany's heart catch fire.

He pulled away, lust was clear in his eyes, but whatever he may have wanted to do he just smiled and said goodnight. Tiphany got out the car saying good night, she knew she had to leave work today but the kiss kept her up all night.

Tiphany rinsed out the conditioner before smoothing in some leave in scalp treatment as she combed the womens hair out. "Alright honey to the chair for me." The women smiled polietly getting up to go to the chair.

Tiphany's last client was at 5pm. She had made 350 in tips as she left the salon. Mowry was going to be gone for two weeks on tour. She absolutely hated when he left, he was her safe heaven and every creak and noise scared her to death.

When she got home he'd already left.

She knew Chelsea was probaby sleep, she worked at night so she slept during the day. Miles was at work till 11pm today and she deffinately wasn't going to bother him to come over anyway. Miles always worked. So he was always busy, so it was a treat to her when he called her or popped up on her.

Tiphany stripped down and took a shower.

Tiphany called Ken to come over. Bri would just have to be mad about it. A long time ago she didn't care to much about her, but now Bri was a bitch, and she hated her guts. Few things ever happened between them, and she trusted Ken.

They were just joking around like old times for a long time, and some how things got serious. Tiphany wasn't sure if it was her fault because she was in heat for Miles or if it was the fact that her and Ken always had sexual tension between them. Whatever it may have been.

They were alone, up in her room with no interruptions. Ken kissed her, he had always been a good kisser and no matter what she had always liked him, always wanted him -- so of course she returned it, his tongue tangled with hers. A long time ago she would have pushed him away because of Bri but they always broke up anyways and fuck Bri like really.

Ken didn't seem to have anything on his mind but this moment as he pulled back from the kiss and started to slide his shirt over his head. Tiphany bit her lip staring at his hard broad chocolate chest. Ken smiled. 'You like what you see?" Tiphany smiled. "I do." Ken leaned down kissing her again.

The condom was rolled on not long after.

Tiphany was always right when she said Ken was bigger than Travis and Courtland. He entered her slowly, and Tiphany gasped loudly in pleasure. While Travis was a pretty hefty size, she really didn't feel his length until he started to move, but Ken had the ability to touch every part of just before he started the first stroke.

The only difference was Travis was smaller and knew his way around some pussy, while Ken was big and didnt have as good of a stroke game as Travis,

Not to say that Ken didn't pleasure her though because he did. They went a second time once Ken was up again, during the second time her phone started vibrating and she knew it was Miles. They weren't going out yet so she didnt know if she should feel guility or not.

Ken and her came together the second time.

Ken pulled her close and they cuddled kissing. She had learned not to take all of his actions so seriously but it was going to be hard not to espically now. Ken's kises were so passionate and they always seemed love, and they way they moved insync during sex was mind boggling. She immediately regretted doing that with him, because those old feelings that she'd always felt grew quite a bit

Miles called twice before giving up. Tiphany was to busy laughing with Ken and enjoyig his company to even notice he was ringing her. Ken left not to long after giving her one last kiss before he left. Tiphany checked her phone.

"You have one new voice mail". Tiphanys phone loudly spoke in her ear.

"Hi Tiphany, I know I came un-announced, I just wanted to see your beautiful face, work was damn hectic today. I guess you must be busy though. I see Kennedy's car. Give me a call when you get a chance." Tiphany's eyes widen. He was standing outside? Did he hear her having sex? She knew she was loud, and he saw Ken's car?

Tiphany groaned calling him.

It rang a couple times before he picked up. "Hi baby." Tiphany smiled, She absolutely love the way he said that, He didnt sound mad, he sounded happy. "Hi." Tipany started some water to wash Ken's smell off her. "Can I take that bath with you? I heard the water come on. " Tiphany smiled "Miles." He chuckled making her heart grow weak. Ken could make her feeling grow but Miles had a way of hiting her emotions in a deeper place.

"I like how you say my name baby." It was everyday with his smooth a tone, and his way with words that turned her on. Tiphany shook her head trying to keep her smile from hurting her cheeks. "Why was work crazy." Tiphany held the phone study as she stripped down climbing in the tub.

"Damn baby, You in the tub," Tiphany laughed. "Milesss." Miles laughed too. "You keep saying my name like that and you will cause a problem, but nothing just tryna get some items in and out, and dealing with that damn Nina." Tiphany felt a small ping of jealousy. Nina was his assissant. Tiphany often wondered what she look like. She was constant at tryna jump his bones.

"What did she do this time?"

Tiphany grabbed the soap lathering up as she listened. "She came in my office, she gave me a list of who called while I was on lunch, her breasts were open to my view,  I think being with you last night made me a weak man, because I almost gave in to temptation today baby. I think I need you to punish me." Tiphany blushed as his voice dropped into a sexy growl.

Tiphany laughed. "I made you a weak man?" Tiphany questioned with a smile. she was on the phone with him till 330am til he told her he needed to get some sleep. Tiphany hung up forcing herself to go to sleep so she could get up at 7:30 am tomorrow.

---------------------------------------