Chapter 18

-------------------------------------------------------

School had been in for 2 month now, and Tiphany was outside her 5th hour rummaging through her locker. The teacher had allowed Tiphany to go and look for her book, but she realized that she had taken it home and had left it.

Tiphany slammed her locker shut with a bang and let out a frustrated groaned.

She re-entered the classroom, and everybody turned to look her way. The teacher had kindly pause the lesson to allow her to find her textbook. Mrs. Perry raised her thick eyebrows above her glasses in Tiphany's direction as if she was asking a question

Tiphany only shook her head with a shrug.

"Chelsea can you pair up with Tiphany. Raise your hand please." The hand of a white girl with long blonde hair and dull blue eyes shot up along the classroom. Tiphany quietly walked over to the empty desk she had left and sat down again scooting closer to Chelsea.

Chelsea awkwardly, but slightly slid the book towards Tiphany.

"Okay, I want to start from the top row on the left, and everyone follow along." Some guy named James started reading, followed by a girl name Heather. Tiphany was trying her best not to bump her leg against Chelsea's because she had scooted her desk a bit to close.

"Okay, Tiphany or Chelsea please start on the next paragraph." Tiphany didn't start, neither did Chelsea. She hated to read in front of class. She could read, but she'd rather not.

"Um you can go." Tiphany told Chelsea.

"No that's okay. Go ahead." Chelsea responded

"One of yall better start before I make you read it together." Everybody in the class laughed at that, and Mrs. Perry then made them read together.

"And in 1983...In 1984." They both spoke in unison as Tiphany screwed up the date. "I mean in 1983."  Chelsea started giggling making Tiphany laugh. "Stop. Your making me laugh." Tiphany scolded Chelsea playfully. "Christopher Columbus." "That doesnt even say Columbus." Chelsea told Tiphany. "I cant see, your hogging the whole book"  Chelsea laughed.

The teacher shook her head. "Okay thats okay, Renee please start."  They both busted out laughing.

"QUIET!" Mrs. Perry snapped at them.

Tiphany and Chelsea both rolled their lips into there mouth trying to keep quiet and avoid looking at each other so they wouldn't laugh. They had finished reading and were assigned to answer the questions in the back of the book.

 "Here" Tiphany gave Chelsea a pen from her backpack when she couldn't find her own. Chelsea smiled . "Thank you. I'll give it back." Chelsea was kind of a average looking until she smiled. With out her smile her face gave of a very pinched up pissed off look.

Chelsea actually gave the pen back when they were done. Tiphany scooted her desk back over. "Bye." Chelsea waved. Tiphany laughed rolling her eyes teasingly.

The classbell rang and Tiphany dashed out the classroom to lunch to meet up with her twin,and  Courtland. Courtland had been suspended for like 2days and had been on punishment all the last week because he got into a fight with Dylan.

Dylan had tried to grope Courtland in the locker room.

Courtland obviously didnt like it and he beat his ass. That was what Tiphany had heard from the rumor floating around anyway. Tiphany didn't really mind Dylan. He was kinda basic, but he stopped hanging out with them, and had migrated into the back ground.