Chapter 1

I was thirteen when I saw the first one, since then... They kinda just blend into my life. I don't pay them any mind at all. Its normal. What am I talking about you ask?

         Well the dates of course. Oh wait, you can't see them can you? Right. Bummer. Oh well, I'm used to that by now. Most people can't. They can't see the visions either. Ya know, the ones of how the world will end? No? Alright.

         Anyways, you're probably wondering who I am, and what the heck is wrong with me. Well, My name is Savannah, Savannah Calipso. I'm 16 years old, and I live in a small town in Tennessee. Its called shadow brook but that doesn't matter.

         I'm pretty normal, I live by myself, in a tiny house that once belonged to my mother. She died when I was 8. I was okay with it, I knew it was coming. So did she. She was the only one who ever believed me...After that my life went pretty much downhill. My father went crazy and left me and my younger sister, Jewel, here with our aunt. She was a crackhead, so....yeah. That didn't last very long. She died of an overdoes  when I was 10. I knew that was coming too. The only one I didn't know... was my little sisters. Hers changed. Everyday it was different. It kept me on my toes thats for sure. She was all I had left, she kept me sane.

         But then she left me too. Just like everyone does. She died when I was 14, she was only 6. I don't know how Jewel died, and that worries me. Because let me tell you, there is nothing worse then waking up in bed, with someone beside you, and not being able to remember how you got there, where you are, or why they're dead.

This is me.