Chapter 1

I walked near the waves as they slowly came up to shore. I felt the sand beneath my feet , it was soft and gritty. I looked up at the moon as I inhaled the cool , fresh and slightly salty midnight air. As I looked around I noticed someone who was also staring at the moon. It was a girl maybe around my age ( I made ren 17 ok), her golden hair blowing slightly in the wind , her bright blue eyes gleaming in the moon light , and her face was doted with light freckles. She was beautiful , I couldn't look away, she eventually turned and saw I was looking at her . embarrassed I tore my gaze away from her and watched the waves.
I felt a hand touch my shoulder  and turned to see it was the girl I was staring at earlier."hello my name's lyrica , may I ask why you were staring at me?". She said. "Oh I was just uh admiring the beach, I love to take walks at night." "Okay well if it makes you feel less awkward I was staring off into space too." She smiled warmly. " yeah thanks , so do you always walk on the beach too?." I asked. "Yes sometimes when it gets to rough for me I come her to relax." "Same here , oh and I'm sorry I never introduced my self I'm Ren by the way." I put my hand out to shake hers. "Charmed I'm Lyrica."

To be continued. Well hope you liked the first chapter second one will be up soon. Until then , bye my lovelies.