Ch 7- studdy buddy

(Sorry everyone I know I haven't updated in a long time but here's a new chapter for you).
We got inside and closed the door, then I heard my mum and dad walk towards me. "Ren welcome home, who's your friend?". Mum said. Oh I hope this doesn't get embarrassing. " uh this is lyrica she's new at my school and she needs help with homework". " it's nice to meet you lyrica, I'm mrs Rose Evans and this is my husband Ben". She smiled sweetly as she gestured towards dad. " yes it's nice meeting you lyrica". My dad said as he stuck his hand out and lyrica shakes it. " pleasure making your acquaintance". Lyrica said. This is going better than I thought. " well lyrica and I have homework to do so we'll be off now". I said and gestured for her to follow me. " alright honey we love you bye". My mum said. As me and lyrica went upstairs to my room she said to me. " your parents are really nice ren". "Yeah they're cool but sometimes they can be embarrassing at times". "That's what parents do hahaha". She laughed and followed me.
We were halfway through our homework when suddenly my mum bursts in with a plate full of snacks and drinks. "Thought my little geniuses needed some brain food to fuel those hungry brains". Mum said as she set the stuff down and hugged me. " thanks mum, this is great". I said and hugged her back. "Thank you mrs Evans". Lyrica said and picked up a sand which. " no problem sweetie have fun with my little renny". "MUM!". I said embarrassed she called me that. Lyrica giggled then I blushed even more. "Sorry honey can't help it bye". She said and walked away. I Covered my face embarrassed of what just happened, I'm not a kid why is she still saying that. "Hehehe your mums awesome renny". She said as she drank some water. " no she's not that was embarrassing why is she still calling me that". I said as I flopped on the ground. " and why are you calling me renny". "It sounds so cute hehehehe". Great now I'm really embarrassed. "Let's just go back to work". I said and sat up. " aw renny it's ok to be embarrassed, mums are like that". She said and laughed out loud. "IM NOT EMBARRASSED!". I yelled awkwardly. "Heh sure you aren't, ok let's Finnish this ". She said and picked up her pencil. "Ok". I said and started to write.
We completed our home work and then it was time for her to leave. "I think this was the most fun I ever had doing homework". Lyrica said as she approached the door. " yeah it was fun studying with you hope you make it home safe , are you sure you don't want me to drive you home". " I'll be fine ren , remember when I said how my family treats me like a breakable vase ,well I want to show them I'm just as capable as anyone else at protecting myself". "Oh yeah sorry, just worried". I said awkwardly and rubbed my neck then I felt her lips touch mine as she held my shoulders, OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING BUT IT IS, I kissed back and put my hands on her face as she pulled away for air. " I love you ren, see you tomorrow". "Uh I love you too see you". I waved and she smiled and closed the door. WOW  this can't be real, I pinched myself just to make sure. "Ow". Ok it was real, hehe I can't wait to tell Casey about this. I said and climbed into bed.

Wow that's another chapter done hope you're enjoying the story, and remember to comment or dm me for anything you want to know. Ok adios amigos from yaoimaster3.