Ch. 8

Omg everyone probably thought I was dead lol anyway I'm back with another chapter so enjoy!

As soon as I woke up I immediately remembered last night and blushed madly. Lyrica kissed me! I've never had a girlfriend before so I'm hoping I don't mess anything up.
I checked the clock and saw that it was almost time for school to start so I did what I had to do and went to school.

As soon as I arrived at the school entrance I saw Casey and Lyrica waiting for me. "Hey guys! You ready for another long day of school?". I asked playfully. "Oh yes I'm just bursting with excitement". Casey said sarcastically. We shared a laugh and went inside before the bell rang for first class.

I was in math with Casey but lyrica was in a different class, so I thought this was the perfect time to tell Casey about yesterday night. I wrote on a piece of paper and luckily he sat next to me so I poked him and gave him the note. He read over it and I swear his eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of his head.
He wrote on the other side and handed it to me, it read. {Holy turds dude are you telling the truth? Because that's great!}
I smiled as I read it Casey was always so supportive of me, it's why he's my best friend.
I replied on a different note with {No lies man I'm telling the truth, it was awesome! Now we just gotta find you a lover} I wrote and handed him the note. (Quick note Casey is bisexual)
He read my reply an quietly giggled then handed the note back to me with a {shut up I'm trying ok, I'm just picky lol}. I stifled a snicker and wrote back {lmao i know, anyway let's talk after class we really need these formulas}. He looked at me and nodded then we went back to copying the formulas.

Lunch finally rolled around ,we met up with lyrica and I informed her that Casey knew about us and she was fine with it. Before we knew it the school day was over and it was time to go home. We all got in my car and started our ride to each house first was Casey's which wasn't too far from my house only a couple of streets away. We said our goodbyes and drove off then I realized it was just me and lyrica in the car. I started to get nervous as I drove to her house so I made conversation. "So were a couple now, where do you suppose our first official date should be?". I asked hoping she wasn't thinking I was going too fast but I was delighted when she giggled and said "hmm I don't know there's lots of options. There's the movies, the beach where we met hehe and the park near here ,as well as the new cafe and restaurant that just opened". She listed.

I thought over all the things she listed and thought of the perfect idea. "I know where to take you heh but I'm not telling you everything but are you free on Saturday night?". I asked hoping she was. "Ooh a bit of mystery~exciting hehe, and also yes I am."she replied. Perfect I thought to myself. "Great I'll pick you up at 7:00pm also are your parents gonna be cool with this?" I asked nervously. I already met her parents when I talked to them on the phone with lyrica at lunch time and they seem nice but I've never met them in person. And I'm afraid with one look at me they'll hate me but I don't know why? Maybe it's because of all those movies about overprotective dads.

"Of course they will! They're really cool about this stuff, all they will nag at you about is have her home before a certain time lol." She reassured me. "That's good". I calmed down a little and just in time because we were 3 minuets away from her house.

TBC... again sorry for that long ass break I did. Anyway hope you liked this chapter and peace out!