Broken Inside

I woke up to the voice I missed so much

"Emily baby Im home"

With that, I jumped out of bed, ran down the stairs and jumped on my dad which almost made him fall down.

"DAD I missed you so much!" I said excitedly.

"I missed you too but if you would've came with me then you wouldn't have missed me so much"

"Dad, not this again" I sighed. "You know why I didn't go, and that's the only reason." I rolled my eyes and sat lazily on the couch.

"You can not be around him forever especially since I'm he's manager "

"I can dream. Can't I? And it's just going to be worried "

"Baby girl you have face it sooner or later, and everyone misses you "

"I miss them too..." I tried to think "I just don't know." I looked down at the floor and picked at my fingers.

"Look Emily I know your going to hate me when I say this...but there's good news to it so...it's not all bad "

"Ok what is it?" I said looking up very quickly.

"Your going back with me but the good news is that Larissa is coming to."

"Dad I already knew." I began to chuckle.

"What? How did you know?" He said with confusion.

"Dad, you should never tell Larissa anything" I raised my eyebrows with a big grin.

"She told you, didn't she? "

"Yes, yes she did. She called yelling about it, I was mad at first than I realized that you just missed me, and so I got over it and I'm ok with it now. So I'm already packed!"

" Will ok than and we're leaving tonight we have to get back to the tour oh and did I forget to mention that you Justin Larissa when she joins the tour and Alfredo are sharing a bus together "

" I'm ok with that the kids in one bus and adults in the other another "

" Yeah pretty much so your ok with everything "

" Yep no problems " yes I will get to see Ryan finally and we are going to Paris this is to perfect

"Will that was easier then I thought it would be "

" Het dad I'm goin go take a nap wake me when it's time to go "

" ok baby get some rest "

I went upstairs with the biggest smile on my face I'm so happy I get to see Ryan mostly everyone doesn't know that we are together only Alfredo Larissa Chaz and me and Ryan are planning on telling them at dinner when I get there he's already there with Justin I'm just so happy right now you just don't know

" Hello? "

" Hey babe "

" oh hey baby so you coming right?"

"Yep I'm coming"

"Thank god I miss you so much and I can't wait to finally be able to show you off"

"Aww baby I miss you to and I bet you can't"

"I can't!!! I can't wait to hug and kiss you and cub blue with you whenever cause we don't have to hide anymore and some dirty things to"

"OMG RAYN SHUT UP"

"Nope you know you want me"

"Omg that's one of the many things I love about you babe"