Incounters

It’s currently 12:40am here and I’m so tired but I know I needed to write a new chapter so here it is.

Here I am like I always am not remembering anything from last night and honestly I don’t see anything wrong with it. But I’m really amazed how I got to my hotel room completely drunk. Also, My hangover isn't that bad at least none-thing I can't handle. Today I just want to stay in bed and watch Netflix’s which is basically me every week. I mean come on its Netflix’s.

But I was disturbed by my phone of course someone had to ruin my lovely date with the love of my life. Of course its from one person I don’t want to talk to my “Dad”.

Meet everyone downstairs in an hour for breakfast.

2 Questions, 1 When did you learn to text, 2 Why do I have to go

Funny and because I said so (Don’t you hate when parents say that)

After Getting dress I went to the elevator and just as the doors were closing someone put their hand between them which reopened the doors and the one and only Justin Drew Bieber came walking in.

Could my morning get any better. Mentally repeating Don’t talk to me just stand there please just don't talk to me. But surely that shouldn’t have happen could it because what does he do as some as he gets in he looks at me and starts talking I wish I had a bruh button right now. (Did you know its actually an app called Bruh Button lol)

So did you sleep good last night

Nope wrists was giving me problems

Look Em….

My names Emily

Ok….Emily I’m sor…..

I don’t want your fucking apology just forget it and do me a favor and don’t speak to me ok

Just as I was done talking the doors opened and I took this as my exit out of this tension.

A/N: Ok so in a few weeks I’m going to try to do something because I feel like everyone that’s still reading this story deserve this and I know I say thank you a lot but just to know that people are reading every chapter and like what I write it’s an amazing feeling and it’s because of you guys so just wanted to tell you that I love every single one of you and thank you again xoxoxo