It's Time

Derek the name sounds so strange now.
Derek someone I hadn't seen in 1 or 2 years now and I didn't want to either.

As I tried to walk away he quickly followed me and pushed me up against the nearest wall.

"Trying to run again I see"
"Derek let me go, Don't make a scene"
"Not until I get what's mine"
"And what's that?"
"You"

As those words lifted his mouth I felt chills go down my body, I knew if I tried to move it would just make things worse. As i tried to figure everything out my mouth started to move without my permission.

"No" I said still locked in my own transe.

"I see you forgot what happens to people who say no to me"

As much as I tried to I couldn't. I'd seen it so many times, it isn't something you just forget. It's imprinted in your brain forever. I still remember the faces of man and a few woman pleading for their life, some on their knees begging but nothing changed his mind, the sound of the trigger, the screams that left their mouths as they drop to the floor. Most were lucky if they died then and there, because if not they left them there and walked off as if everything was normal, as if there wasn't a human being there laying on the ground close to dieing. How could I have loved someone who was so cold hearted.

"Judging by the whiteness (is that even a word) of your face I see you remember" He spoke with his famous smirk.
"Derek........please"

Unlike everyone else that begged him I knew he some what still cared about me.

"What do I get if i don't" From his eyes I could tell already what he had in mind Drugs, Drinking and Sex. Derek's life wrapped up into three words.

I thought that if I drunk enough or was drugged enough I wouldn't remember. But here I am sitting on the bathroom floor wrapped up in my thoughts. I remembered everything the way he touched me, talked to me and looked at me. I couldn't help but feel dirty I turned off my phone so no one would disturb me and my thoughts.

I really needed this.

Why did I agree to any of this why am I on this tour with my ex boyfriend and best friend/aka my fake boyfriend, didn't see that coming did you. Yep me and Ryan never were really a couple, some just think so because we call each other babe and baby a lot and we may or may not be fuck buddies. But I pretended because I just wanted to

A piss off my dad check.
B show Justin what he was missing out on check I think.
And C Not feel so alone failed.

I've done so many things used so many people and for what reason, to make myself feel better, im such a horrible person. I've never felt so low. I'm slowing falling off the edge, is it bad I don't want anyone to catch me.

I think I've hit my lowest. I don't want to be a victim of my own life anymore. I know what I have to do.

2 hours of packing later

I'm finally done. I called my dad and told him to come to my room, after that I just turned off my phone. Just to tone everything and everyone out. After calling my dad I could tell he knew something was wrong but this is just the start of a new beginning.

I hope

As soon as my dad got here he saw my bags and looked back and forth from me to my bags he does this three times before I finally speak.

"Its time dad." I could see the pain in his eyes with every word when he said.....

"I know babygirl.......I know."

A/N: At the end i almost cried if you only knew what I have next for you guys be prepare for anything love you guys xoxo