Confusion

"Ju..Justin why am i here and what happen last not and where are my clothes"

"Well good morning to you to''Justin chuckled smiling

"Ok i see the nice way dosent work with you so.......TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN LAST NIGHT AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES'' Fucker always has to make me yell and im the dumb one because i have a hang over and im yelling (yeah im really smart). Oh so now he's just going to stand there looking at me I'm going to beat his ass if he dosent stop.

One Minute Later

Really stilll you know what im going to kill him. I mean I can just move to Mexico. I always liked Mexican food or I can just put my black bealt to use ok Plan B it is.

"I jumped off the bed and walked to Justin he had a confused expression. When I got close each I gave him a smirk which just made him even more confused and which in seconds I had him on his knees (not that way you dirty minded poeple) with his arm behind his back I laughed at the face he was making you could tell he was in pain but he was trying to cover it up.

"So Mr.Bieber do you want to answer my questions now''

"If I say yes will you let go''

"Im not telling you that oh and did I mention i know how to break someones arm quick and easy''

"Ok ok fine I'll answer your questions god''

As I let go of his arm I threw it forward

"Why do you have to make everything so hard and could you for once not be an as for once in your life i mean..''

I was interrupted my a laugh he just wants to die today doesn't he.

"What the fuck is funny Bieber''

"You''

"Excuse me''

"Your always moody when you have a hangover somethings never changed do they''

"I am not ......and your wrong people do change you know. People change after they get their heart broken twice by someone they thought loved them. Oh or have their boyfriend cheating on them on their anniversary you know what im talking about right''

"Look Em don't..

"Don't call me that" I say under my breath

"Ok emily.....about that night I"

"I dont want to hear anything esle I shouldn't even be here and I don't even know how in the hell I got here first off all cause one jackass will not tell me''

"Well umm.... I was clubbing with some friends when you kind of walked to are table and spilled vodka all over Fredo. You tried to help I guess but it look like you were trying to undo his pants. That was the first time you came around us well me. The second time was kind of umm.....lets just say you will not like it and may kill me but um.."

"If you dont fucking finish justin drew"

"Ok well I was going to the bathroom someone pushed me into the bathroom against the door tried to well fuck me in the bathroom..."

"And let me geuess that someone was me wasnt it"

"Yeah and thats not all I stopped you before anything happened. You got upset and started crying in the bathroom corner and while I tried to clam you down you kissed me and said something I thought I would never hear you say to me again

"What did I say Justin''I say for the first time today so far in a low voice

"You said you still love me"

The room fell silent as I looked at the floor and Justin waited for me to say something but I didn't know what to say so I did I'm best at running away. I hoped off the bed again and slipped on my pants as fast as possible and draged my shoes ready to go out the bed room door when Justin's hand stopped me

"Is it true'' he wishpered in my earr it was then that i realised we were that close i closed my eyes to calm myself do as my heart beat grow faster

"Emily Angel Braun is it true''

"Justin let me go.....please"