Who Are You?

3 Hours

3 freaking hours of loud snoring, crying, talking, having no space and no privacy.

I couldn't be more happy that I'm out of there. I'm finally in the United Kingdom or as my brother says the land of the British. God I miss him.

I try to walk as fast as I can to find my mom. But when I did I didn't expect to see what I saw. My mom and a men who looks like a bodyguard and a boy my age who is currently looking at a women's ass. Oh god help me. When walking up to them the first thing I hear is......

"OH MY GOSH LOOK AT MY BABY."

Yep soooo not embarrassing mom and it doesn't stop there it continues.

"Oh my gosh, you finally are wearing your natural hair color I never liked that black hair on you."
"Oh my gosh, my baby." She says all of this while squeezing me to death.
"Ok mom I love you and I missed you too, but I need to breath in order to live." She lets me go.
"Well maybe if you came to see me I wouldn't hug you to death."

"Ok mom I know, but first who are they." I said rolling my eyes at them. For being so smiley towards me. With result of me getting scolded and elbowed in the ribs.

"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes."
"Mooommmm not this again"
"Your lucky I......"She was interrupted by a cough
"Oh Emily this is Paul and his son Drew and our son Connor."

I stopped listening when she said our son.

"What do you mean our son when the fuck did you have a kid and why the flying fuck didn't you tell me."
"Young lady watch your mouth, we will talk about that when we get home."
"Paul can you get her bags for me." All he did was nod ok this whole them not talking thing is creeping me out.

Before he could touch them I bragged them from the floor.

"No I got it I'm good." I turned around before I could see my moms eyes.

Let the drama begin.