Deal???

I have no one. I have none thing. The one person I had left in my life that actually cared turned against me. I may be overreacting but I can't help but feel betrayed to have something so painful be thrown in my face and by one of the two people who knows about it. Your probably confused about who Derek is and the other person I told well I didn't say anything about it but I guess it's come that time.

Well Derek is my ex I guess you can. It never really felt like it was a relationship. But anyway Derek or Derek Johnson is one of the most feared criminals because no one knows what he looks like and two because he has people everywhere. Your most likely wondering why I haven't said anything to the cops and it's because if I turn him in I'm turning in myself and also my brother and I would be a dead woman walking.

Mostly because there's cops on Derek's case that aren't working for the good of the people but for the good of evil. I can't put everyone with a connection to me in danger just because I decide to be superwoman and turn him in.

Sorry but newsflash everything isn't always a happy ending. At least not for me it's not. My life has some many lies so much brokenness and it's all going to come to light. Are you even ready for this journey. Are you going to stay till the end this is your chance to get out by reading what's next you are accepting me and my past and also my mistakes.

Deal???