I Don't Know Anymore

My tears just wouldn't stop this isn't me I dont show emotion and I don't cry with this thought in mind I made myself stop crying disappointed in myself.

"Sweetie do you want to tell be what happen" The oh so sweetie Pattie Mallette spoke for the first time in minutes. Knowing that I pretty much didn't have a chioce.

"Mom I'm fine I just overracted" I spoke looking over her head because if I looked her and the eyes she would be able to tell I was lying big time.

"Ok one my eyes... are down here and two that brusie on your wrist says otherwise. You Promised me you were done with him and everything attached to him I mean he put you in a coma for god sack and you still believe all his lies".

By this ponit Pattie was pacing the ground in front of me with dissapiontment writtien all over her face. While I tried to calm myself before speaking.

"Dont speak of him" I finally spoke.

"Why not you just don't wanna face the truth sweetie he doesn't love you and he never did how may comas does he have to put you in before you realize this".

"Pattie stop"I spoke a little louder this time almost at my boiling point.

"Why because you don't wanna face the truth how long will it ta....."Pattie didnt get the chance to finsh her sentence beofre I had enough I jumped up and relesed aall my anger.

"HOW FRECKING DARE YOU SAY ANY OF THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU KNOW ANY OF THIS IS BECAUSE YOUR LIKE A MOM TO ME BUT YOU JUST THROW IT BACK IN MY FACE YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVENT TALKED TO DEREK IN A FUCKING YEAR DO YOU REALLY THINK IM THAT SUPID TO THINK WHAT HE DID TO ME WAS OUT OF LOVE REALLY YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVRY FREACKING DETAIL ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN IN THOSE 5 YEARS BUT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING OK......Oh yeah and just so you know it was your freacking angel of a son" With this last bit of information Patties eyes widen and regret washed over her I stoped her before she could apologize.

"The one person I thought would understand and care for me for once is really just like everyone else. Bye Pattie".

With that I left why I'm in so worthless? Will I ever be happy? I don't even know anymore.