A u t h o r 's N o t e

"Time c h a n g e s  everything except something within us which is always surprised by c h a n g e."

-Thomas Hardy

---

[Disclaimer: We do not own the flash or any of its script. All rights go to the CW and DC Comics]

So Sophie has convinced me to put all my little notes in one part of the book instead of all over the place. I didn't 100% stick to that promise but maybe a solid 95%. Can I just say, thank you for opening this cliche but not cliche fan fiction? I'm so glad I decided to write a Barry Allen fan fiction, and not only that, I got to write it with my best friend as well. So a little shout out to Sophie for being the amazing friend/writer/editor she is!

↠ Okay first, if we got something wrong in the flash universe, please comment 'zoom'. But please keep in mind, we changed a few things for the sake of the story.

So Hi I'm one writer. My name's Lexi and I really enjoy writing fan fiction and binge watching tv shows. Please let me or Sophie know what you think of this story. Accounts listed below

↠ @-voidbarry (this account)

flashtrash

↠  -voidailee

This story is finished. I cannot tell you how much discipline I had to use because I wanted to post this so bad, it killed me inside. With the help of Sophie and will power, I've managed not to publish any part of the story (until now obviously). We went through and edited/added more detail/read through Blank Space so I'm glad I held off. Even if this story gets five reads, I'll be happy. But I think not publishing the story right away makes it all the better when we publish the whole story.

In every chapter, you will find a gif of Daisy Ridley (queen), the face claim for the main character, Lilli Beckham. You'll also see an occasional gif of Grant at the top of the chapter because why not? It's Grant Gustin. To add to that, pictures and gifs that go with the story will be within chapters. Honestly, I probably put too many gifs and pictures in, but they really do add to the story. There are also song lyrics at the beginning of each chapter. Sophie and I decided to do this rather than a playlist. To be honest, most of the songs go with the chapters some some kinda don't. Just a heads up.

↠ Lilli's full name is Lillian Eleanor Beckham by the way. That would probably we a good tidbit of information to know.

In the story, Lilli and Jade have a very close relationship. You'll read some comments from Jade and think otherwise, but I just wanna say, Jade really does love Lilli. I swear. I would know. Other than sassy comments from Jade, beware for the curse words. Just to put it plainly, Jade is a potty mouth. But Lilli is the wonderful protagonist that doesn't like to swear (or she tries her best not to). So, please, do not hark on the swearing, it's just to add to Jade's character. Also, this story is pretty short. But it's kinda is for a reason *cue mischievous laughter*

HEADS UP! in the story there will be italicized statements that won't make sense in the third person point of view (in which this story is told). These little italicized statements are Lilli's inner thoughts. Sometimes in the story it will come out and say 'Lilli thought' or 'Lilli wondered' etc. But most of the time it isn't written in that they are Lilli's thoughts. But they are, so please don't be confused. Oh and not all italicized things are Lilli's thoughts. Use common sense ;)

↠We weave episodes into many chapters, so there will be dialogue and scenes from the show. All the dialogue and scene rights go to the CW.

I really love comments, so feel free to comment away! Say whatever your thinking.

Maybe nobody read my cheesy author's note because they skipped it?? But if your reading, enjoy. And remember...

-Lex ♥

-Lex ♥

---

"Every adventure requires a  f i r s t step."

-The Cheshire Cat

---

Hello random strangers. My name is Sophie it's nice to meet you.

As you can tell from the note above, Lexi is much better at these author's note thing than I am. I just want to say I appreciate it if you took the time out of your day to read our story, I'd love to read comments, instant messages, or just make new friends.

I'd like for a lot of the credit of the story to go to my wonderful friend and partner in crime, Lexi. I loved the part I took writing this story, but Lexi and her obsession with Grant Gustin were the driving force behind this story.

 I loved the part I took writing this story, but Lexi and her obsession with Grant Gustin were the driving force behind this story

-Soph ♥