2. Ringo

Imagine running down the streets of Liverpool, England. You were running to catch the bus, which was just about to take off.

"Wait!" You called as you attempted to increase your speed.

You really weren't paying attention to your surroundings when bam. You ran into someone and knocked them onto the ground with you falling right on top of them.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" You said as your eyes met a pair of the biggest, bluest eyes you'd ever seen.

A smile appeared on his face as he jokingly said, "If you wanted me to take you out love, all you had to do was ask," he laughed.

You blushed realizing you were staring and on top of that, you were still on top of him. You rolled off of him and scramble to collect the things that had fallen out of your purse.

He stood up and brushed himself off before holding out his hand, "Here, let me help you up," he said, a smile still playing on his lips.

You took his hand and stood up, awkwardly brushing your hair behind your ear, "Thank you."

"No, thank you, you've made my morning quite interesting, love," he said, letting out just about the cutest laugh you'd ever heard.

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you laughed with him, taking note of his features that you couldn't help admire. He seemed to being doing the same with you.

"So what had you in such a hurry?" He asked, shoving his hands in his coat pockets to keep them from the cold.

"Oh! I was trying to catch the bus," you said, realizing you had completely forgotten all about that, "but it seems
I've missed it."

"Oh, well miss.." He paused, waiting to hear your name.

"My names (y/n),"

"Well miss (y/n), my name's Richard, but you can call me Ringo,"  he continued, "may I buy you a cup of tea?" He said, those blue eyes making you melt with joy as you happily accepted his offer.

He took you out once and after that he took you out a few more times. After that, well you had completely fallen for him and he fell for you.
You had lost count of all the times you'd gone out with him, as you spent almost all of your time with him. But this date seemed to be the best so far, well they always seemed to get better each time, but this one was so perfect.
His lips felt so smooth against yours, his hands were so warm against your skin as they held you close to him. The two of you seemed perfectly in sync, making all the right moves at all the right times.

He pulled away, bringing his hands up to cup your face, "You know (y/n), I am the luckiest man in all of England," he said in his Liverpudlian accent, smiling as his eyes carefully studied your happy face, "the luckiest man in the world actually, that's how I feel."

You laughed, "Oh really?"

"Yes!" He laughed. His lips found yours again but he kept his hands cupping your face.

He pulled away, leaving you wanting more.
His eyes looked as though he were in a daze as he admired you.

"What are you thinking, Ringo?" You asked, petting his sweet face.

He was quiet a moment before he whispered, "I love you."

Hey guys! Hope you like this little book so far. I'll try post an imagine everyday if I can! Leave requests (it would really help) and keep reading! 💓
-Rachel