13. Paul #4

Imagine being at an after party for one of the Beatles concerts

Imagine being at an after party for one of the Beatles concerts. You had come with a friend who was a reporter.

"Stay right here, I'll be right back," she said quickly as she ran off to interview some other celebrity.

You rolled your eyes and laughed as you turned back towards the bar and your drink. You lifted it and took a sip as you glanced around the room, observing all the musicians you knew in the room as there were so many. You smiled you yourself as you took another sip, beginning to turn back to face the bar, but before you did, someone caught your eye. You couldn't believe it, but Paul McCartney was smiling at you from his table. When he met your eyes he lifted his drink to you. You laughed and lifted yours in return, feeling butterflies in your stomach as he stood up and walked over to you. When he turned his head to say something to one of his bandmates you quickly chugged the rest of your drink.

"Hello love," he said, "what's a pretty girl like you sitting by yourself for?"

You blushed and tucked your hair behind your ear, "Uh well actually, I'm here with-"

"There you are!" Your friend called, making you jump.

You and Paul looked over to see her running towards you.

"I've been looking all over for you, what have you been- oh," she said, with a smirk as he glanced at Paul, who gave her a little wave.

"Mind if I borrow her for a few?" He asked her.

She smirked at you when she saw you blushing, "I'll leave you two to it!"

Paul grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the dance floor, "Come on," he said, "this'll be fun!"

Normally, you would have objected, but he was simply to hard to resist. The two of you spent forever dancing and laughing with smiles glued to your faces.

"You know, I haven't had this much fun in awhile!" You yelled to him over the music.

He moved closer to you, pulling you in by your waist so his mouth was right by your ear, "Neither have I," he said, pulling back to admire the blush he left on your cheeks again.

"You blush a lot, you know," he said with a laugh.

"It's just you," you said shyly.

"Good." He said.

And before you knew it he was pulling you in and then his lips met yours. You were a bit startled at first, but you slowly began to ease into it, finding his lips fit yours perfectly. His hands moved gently along your waist, leaving goosebumps which spread throughout your body. It was magnificent. He suddenly pulled away, leaving you with the biggest smile of your life painted on your face.

"What?" He said, giggling.

"Could you do that again?"