14. Ringo #4

Happy global Beatle's Day🌞

Imagine the boys teasing Ringo about his crush on you. You were just about to knock on the door to the house but you heard them say your name. You couldn't help but stop yourself to listen.

"Shut up!" You heard Ringo yell through laughs.

"Ringo, it's so obvious, there's no way she doesn't know," Paul said in response.

"Yeah Ringo, I'm sure she see's you blushin' every time she walks into a room," John teased, winking at Ringo.

"Stop it all of you, I won't tell her," but then he lowered his voice and you could just barely hear him say, "she'll only reject me."

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you listened in. You couldn't count how many years you'd had a crush on Richard and it was unbelievable to hear him talking about you rejecting him.

"Just sing her a song," George said quietly as he strummed his guitar.

Ringo sighed and the room fell quiet. You decided it was time to knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Ringo mumbled.

He swung open the door and you pulled him into you, kissing him the way you'd wanted to for so long. Sure enough John and Paul began clapping and cheering at the two of you.

"I bloody knew it!" John yelled as you pulled away from Ringo.

Ringo's cheeks were flushed and his eyes wide.

"That was quite the surprise," he said, a smile appearing on his face.

You nodded, "Yes it was."