19. George #5

Imagine sitting outside in a garden with your friend George. He softly strummed his guitar, singing every so often when words would pop into his mind. You had him had been friends for so long, but you had always wondered if there was more to the two of you than just "friends." You gazed at him, watching his every move, smiling to yourself as you thought about how good life was with him in it. He was absolutely stunning, and not just looks wise. He was such a stunning person, the way he lived life and love. You couldn't stop staring at him, you felt as though you had been hypnotized. Whether it was the guitar of just him, you didn't know, but you could stay like this forever.

He looked up at met your eyes with a smile, "Are you enjoying the view?" He teased.

You couldn't help but blush, "Yeah, I actually am," you responded as you crawled closer to him, deciding to take the chance and take it now.

He kept his eyes on you as he set his guitar down. You crawled up to him, your eyes flickering to his lips. His hand reached up to brush against your cheek. You pressed your lips onto his and to your great relief, he responded immediately. You gently pushed him back into the grass, smiling into the kiss at the feel of his arms wrapped around you. He flipped you over so he could be on top of you, his hand gently resting on your waist. He kissed you with so much passion it made your head spin.

"(Y/n)," he said, breaking the kiss to look at you.

"What?" You said, out of breath.

"I'm in love with you."

You felt your heart race in response to his confession. Everything was finally falling into place, and perfectly.

"I love you too," you whispered in the happiest voice you'd ever heard, it didn't even sound like your own.

"Oh thank God," he said before his lips crashed into yours again.