15. George #4

Imagine George waiting to get off the stage to call you

Imagine George waiting to get off the stage to call you. The last songs of the set seemed to last forever and the screams of the crowd rang through his ears loudly, making his mind numb with the sound. He couldn't stop thinking about you. It had been two weeks since he last saw you and it was driving him insane. He finally strummed the last note of the song, took his bow and ran backstage as quickly as he could. John, Paul and Ringo began to tease him as usual but he didn't care, all he wanted was to hear your voice right now. He grabbed the phone and quickly dialed up your number. The phone rang a few times and he began to dread the thought of you not answering. But then a smile appeared on his face.

"Hello?" You said softly into the phone.

"(Y/n), hi," he said quickly, trying to shush John who was jumping around him trying to listen in.

"Oh George! I'm so glad you called, I miss you so much," you said, twirling the phone cord in your hands and smiling at the sound of his voice.

His accent never failed to give you butterflies.

"Believe me, I miss you so much more, love," he sighed.

He wanted to be there so bad, to hold you and kiss you again.

"It's only a few more days though, yeah? I think we can wait," you said, trying to be optimistic, but it was killing you not seeing him.

"I can't wait to see you my love!" You heard John scream in the background with a laugh.

George quickly shushed him, "Sorry," he mumbled.

You smiled. You knew what a hard time the boys gave him about you.

"I'll see you soon Georgie," you said with a smile.

You heard him sigh, "See ya soon, love."

The next few days dragged on for George, each show seemed to last a little longer than the one before. He sat backstage and listened to Paul and John bicker about something to keep his mind off of missing you, when a knock on the door pulled him back to the present.

John jumped up to go get it and opened it with a smile.

"Darling it's you!" He cried.

George immediately jumped up and pushed John out of the way. You stood there smiling up at him as he shook his head in amazement at you.

"How-?"

"I'll tell you later."

You pulled him out of the dressing room and into the hallway for a long kiss. He relaxed at your touch immediately, wrapping himself around you happily.

"I love you so much," he said in between kisses, breathlessly.

"I love you so much more, Georgie."

A/N
Sorry this one was so cheesy, but i wanted to post one today and was short on time😅
If you haven't yet, go check out the new Classic Rock Imagines book on my account for more imagines and more bands!