Paul #6

Request

"Achoo!" You sneezed, exaggerating it a little more than necessary simply out of boredom.

You'd been sick for the past three days with absolutely nothing to do. You'd told your boyfriend Paul to leave you alone so he wouldn't get sick, but you were starting to regret that decision as you flipped through a magazine you had already read ten times over.
You looked around your quiet bedroom and let out a loud sigh, which resulted in a coughing fit.

Through your coughs you heard a knock on the door and forced yourself out of bed to see who it could possibly be.

"No," you groaned when you saw Paul.

In reality, you were dying to see him. That was the problem. He was too hard to say no to, but you knew he had a tour coming up and he could absolutely not get sick.

He gave you a cheeky smile as you opened the door, covering your mouth with your shirt for his protection.

"Paul, I told you-"

"Shhh," he said, lifting his finger to his lips, "I already know, but really you should know that won't work."

His smile was killing you, all you wanted to do was kiss him.

"Well, it's going to have to work because I am not going to be responsible for getting the Paul McCartney sick," you said as you started to shut the door.

"Oh come on-" he whined, attempting to stop the door, but he had just missed it.

He pouted for a short moment outside of the locked door and you couldn't help but giggle as you watched him through the small glass window.

He shook his head, "Fine, then you've left me no choice."

He disappeared from your view and your smile vanished, "What is he-?"

Then it occurred to you that you had left your bedroom window open upstairs.

"No, no, no," you muttered to yourself as you ran back up the stairs just in time for him to tumble through.

"You're unbelievable, you know that," you laughed, or more like coughed, as you watched him get up and dust himself off.

"I pride myself on it," he said as he waltzed over to you, "now, come here."

"No, I'm sick," you squeaked, jumping away from him.

"I am very aware, and I really don't care," he said softly as he took your hand and pulled you in so he could kiss your forehead.

"Hmm, you are quite hot, but I suppose that is somewhat normal for you."

"Don't you dare make me laugh," you laughed, "it'll just make me cough."

"Very well then," he said as he scooped you up and put you back in bed, "I'll just be your very serious, no jokes allowed nurse until you're better then."

You watched him with admiration as he placed the blankets back over you. His eyes met yours and he smirked.

"Is flirting also off limits?"

"Paul you ass."

He placed a quick kiss on your head before he laid down next to you and wrapped you in his arms.