7. George #2

Imagine pacing around you and your husband, George's house. It was late and he was going to be home any minute and then you'd have to tell him. You glanced down at the test, just to make sure you were correct. Sure enough, it showed positive. You took deep breaths as you heard his car pull into the drive. You were beyond nervous. What felt like not even a second later, the lock clicked, the handle turned and the door swung open to reveal George, looking quite handsome in his suit with his hair nearly combed.

"Hello darling," he said, as he pulled you into a kiss.

You quickly put the test behind your back, you had to wait for the right moment. He went to set down his things in the bedroom and you followed him.

"How was your day?" He asked as he undid his tie and removed his jacket before he took a seat on the bed.

He was looking up at you with those big brown eyes and that little smirk you adored so much. You gave him a faint smile as you tried to force the words out of your mouth.

His face turned to that of confusion, "What's the matter, love?"

He began to get up but you put up your hand to stop him, so he sat back down.

You looked at him and prepared yourself for any possible reaction, "I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened and glanced at your belly then back up at you. He immediately fell back on the bed, appearing to have fainted.

"George!" You yelled and ran towards the bed. You stopped when you realized he was smiling as he stared up at the ceiling.

"George?" You said, calmer yet confused.

"We're gonna be parents," he said.

You nodded as you lifted your hand to pet his face, "Yeah, we are," you said with a smile of relief.

His head turned to you, "I love you," he said before he quickly grabbed your face to kiss you over and over.