Prologue

We start our story in a room in Japan with two women, both are quite lovely. One with hair as black as night, with beautiful pale skin that glows in the moonlight. The other women has another kind of beauty, with her bright green skin and pale blue eyes. Some would wonder how she came to be this way, with only three fingers and toes. But all that is known about her is that she was just born that way, but nobody knows how?

Well back to our story. These two women were sitting in a very unique and pretty nursery with Japanese designs all over. The one with green skin, her name is Dariyasa. Is bouncing her 10 month old baby girl on her lap as she talks with her companion, Hopu. Discussing about the new, small arrivals that came hours before. These are two little eggs that are laying in the incubator near the wall of the nursery.

"I can't wait 'till the little ones arrive Hopu, it's gonna be so much fun to have more children to take care of" says Dariyasa as she smile's at Hopu.

"It sure will Dari, 'cause I just love chasing around little toddlers all day. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but little Lara over there is quite the handful, I can't believe you wanted more" Hopu says sarcastically.

"Oh hush Hopu, I know you love my Larota as much as me and her father does" Dari giggles.

"Oh whatever, you and Orimura are cazy. I'm never gonn........ " Then all of the sudden the sound of battle could be heard outside.

Hopu jumps up and runs to the window to see what was going on. When she looked outside she could see the house guards fighting..."Nayichu Worriers! " shouted Hopu. The Nayichu worriers work for the evil and disgraceful Nayichu, she wants to destroy everything good in this world.

"Oh no! We must get the little ones to safety! " gasps Dariyasa. She began to grab a wearable carrier for the eggs and Larota. While she did that, Hopu looked out again only to see Orimura. Dariyasa's husband fighting with the worriers. Hopu gasps in shock.

"What is it? " asks Dari.

"It's Orimura! He's fighting with the Nayichu worriers, trying to get inside!" Hopu yells. Then with a frightened look, Dari walks over to me and hands the carrier with Larota and the eggs and puts it on Hopu. She looks at Dari confused. "What are you doing? "

"I knew this day would come.... Hopu you must take the children and flee. I must stay here and deal with them" Dari says to Hopu.

"No you'll die if you stay, come with me! And besides what if Larota turns out to be one of Them? I have no way to teach her" Hopu pleas to her.

"No I must stay, go find Master Furuji. He will know what to do." Dari says.

"But..... "

"No but's, you must go NOW! Hurry before they find you" She yelps to Hopu as she pushes her out the window and on to the roof. "Please keep my babies safe" Dari blurts before they go their separate ways.

Dariyasa POV
~
Once I saw Hopu start jumping across the roof tops. I ran to where most of the fighting was taking place. A few worriers attacked me but I took them down fast.

Then I saw him. My love Orimura, fighting against my guards. It brought tears to my eyes to see my other half do this, but I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. He stops fighting when he sees me. I walk up to him.

"Orimura, my love please Dont do this" I beg my husband.

"Where is the girl Dariyasa, tell me or you will die" Orimura tells me in a monotone voice.

"No I will not let you torture your own Daughter Orimura, I would rather die than let that happen. Besides I Dont even know where they are" I say shaking as tears flow down my face. I will not let my daughter be harmed because of me.

"Fine then so be it" he yells as he draws his sword and rushes at me.

"I will not fight you" I promise. I close my eyes and feel my love thrust his blade into my heart and fall to the ground. I take one last breath and let death overcome me.

Hopu POV
~
I panted heavily as I jumped from roof to roof top trying to get away from the Worrier's that are chasing me. I pull out my katana and fight of some badies that jump in front of me.

I get hurt pretty bad and I'm bleeding a lot. Also Larota is crying now and I try to calm her down.

When I get to the forest I am barely standing. As I walk some more I slowly fall to the ground protectively holding Lara and the eggs as I welcome the darkness of sleep.